4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
from the beginng of the game, for me the most interesting scenes were with Amelie for sure and also lauren

stephanie, kylie and mia are annoying

i think xenorav must introduce more milfs wth big ass and tits

amelie's mother or sister or davie's misstress or neighbor milf ..... :KEK:

I actually think he should just focus on the MC's main girls in this story. Then introduce new characters with new MC as sequels.

This way we get closures and more focus on each of the introduced characters. Best of both worlds.

Reactions: kadgilek

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Only just got around to playing 0.8, and I think the wait between episodes made me kinda forget what sets this game apart from the crowd. I only occasionally drop in here to see how far along a new update is since that can take a while, but having seen the new content I can see why it takes time to make. The animations for this are really great, in my opinion some of the best I've seen in an AVN. And 0.8 was a lot longer than I expected, which was a nice surprise I have to say. I had about 3 times where i thought the end screen would pop up, but it didn't.

Overall I quite liked where this is going, and hope the dev can keep up delivering this quality. Cheers!

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Only just got around to playing 0.8, and I think the wait between episodes made me kinda forget what sets this game apart from the crowd. I only occasionally drop in here to see how far along a new update is since that can take a while, but having seen the new content I can see why it takes time to make. The animations for this are really great, in my opinion some of the best I've seen in an AVN. And 0.8 was a lot longer than I expected, which was a nice surprise I have to say. I had about 3 times where i thought the end screen would pop up, but it didn't.

Overall I quite liked where this is going, and hope the dev can keep up delivering this quality. Cheers!
Agree. I think the last update set the Dev apart from the pack as THE top Dev uploaded to this site. The wait was worth it. The update was packed with content that pushed us closer to our goals! The quality of the renders and animations are unmatched.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
OH MY GOD THIS GAME.
The situations, the models, the animations, the renders.

The bodies are all so.... MEATY....
I can almost feel like I'm touching them just by looking at it.
This is incredible.
Lenghts over the other games....
Absurd.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes