4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
"Doesn't scam, puts in honest work"...:KEK: Simple galley slave. :KEK: As well as the developers of Sims and many other similar stupidity, that sell add-ons (snippets), skins and another junk for the price of a full game or almost a whole game.
Anyone who milks them (those who pay for years for such a "good attitude" towards himself, fully deserves it), but at least ever releases something with a frequency of 2-3 times more rarely (once per 6 or even 9-12 months), than he primarily speaks, is already a hero. It's called: "Have lived up to". Okay, keep waiting for the weather from the sea and the chapter 18-20 (or until what time will it be milked) in the 2028-2030 year, if lucky and Milkrav will get sick dozens more times during this time, if he not will be abducted by aliens, his woman|man will leave him or for many other reasons, that may happen during this time, and through which he will simply stop doing it and he will leave his game abandoned, like many others devs. Instead of 2025 or at the worst in 2026 year for the release of the same chapters 18-20. :WeSmart:Fools are not mammoths. They continue to believe in non-existent decency, because the fee has not been removed, not removed for anything. :LOL: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
If you don't like it go and create a better game oh wait! you're busy in copy/past patreon post of games that nobody cares!

anda pa'ya bobooo

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
For a typical Milkrav fanatics, something similar this (in the spoiler) 1-2 times a month, his "work" as a preview is usually enough. So be happy, otherwise even something of this kind from a generous and a lot of working "no milker" is not often you will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No need for thanks.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
That was my exact thought. We finally got progress with Amelie and now we go back to slow burn? :WutFace:
I have to believe he is talking about the pest, Stephanie. I hope anyway.

Cannot blame him too much though after he does an honourable thing and deactivates billing during the inactive times.
Hope he gets healthy.
I wish him well, but I think he should suspend billing during slow burn updates. He sure is not doing those for most of the players of the game.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
from the beginng of the game, for me the most interesting scenes were with Amelie for sure and also lauren

stephanie, kylie and mia are annoying

i think xenorav must introduce more milfs wth big ass and tits

amelie's mother or sister or davie's misstress or neighbor milf ..... :KEK:

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
For a typical Milkrav fanatics, something similar this (in the spoiler) 1-2 times a month, his "work" as a preview is usually enough. So be happy, otherwise even something of this kind from a generous and a lot of working "no milker" is not often you will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No need for thanks.
What does rapid fire do in a slow burn game theme?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes