4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Logi23

Jul 2, 2021
I don't understand why there isn't an NTR tag because apparently we're not only cucking an Uncle but a Best Friend as well to be fair I’m still in the beginning of chapter 2 so unless these Guys did something to deserve this I'm not going to lie this shit is rubbing me the wrong way.

So I'm saying that to say this, do these guys deserve it?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't understand why there isn't an NTR tag because apparently we're not only cucking an Uncle but a Best Friend as well to be fair I’m still in the beginning of chapter 2 so unless these Guys did something to deserve this I'm not going to lie this shit is rubbing me the wrong way.

So I'm saying that to say this, do these guys deserve it?
Because this forum only has the netorare tag(mc's love interest gets stolen) and what you have in this game is netori (mc steals other people's girls). Just play the game and you will not feel bad for the uncle.

Logi23

Jul 2, 2021
Because this forum only has the netorare tag(mc's love interest gets stolen) and what you have in this game is netori (mc steals other people's girls). Just play the game and you will not feel bad for the uncle.
Fair enough, but what about your "friend"? Does he deserve the cucking that is about to befall him?

tomct1991

Sep 28, 2017
Amelie's body is simply one of the best designs in all the games, please don't change that. The scenes where the guy almost catches the Mc with Amelie are exciting, it would be great later to add a scene where the Mc introduces Amelie as his girlfriend but she is with a wig and makeup so they don't discover her identity

Pd: the size of dic.k is fine

Thanks for this masterpiece

Reactions: taraqtau and Hent_M

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Still cooking away in Daz. Someone suggested some yoga for Amelie! She's surprisingly flexible! :whistle:

Thinking about maybe doing like a full scene next time. Amelie + a Male Character. I welcome any suggestions for that one! :cool:(y)

Let me know what ya think!

View attachment 3123877
View attachment 3123880

Have a nice night peeps! :whistle:
I suggest Amelie Riding POV no oil please.
I think her skin tone should be brighter to look similar to the one Xeno is using.
Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frostiiii

taraqtau

Oct 5, 2017
Still cooking away in Daz. Someone suggested some yoga for Amelie! She's surprisingly flexible! :whistle:

Thinking about maybe doing like a full scene next time. Amelie + a Male Character. I welcome any suggestions for that one! :cool:(y)

Let me know what ya think!

View attachment 3123877
View attachment 3123880

Have a nice night peeps! :whistle:
Amelie cowgirl and or standing scene to
highlight her voluptuous body.
Poolside and outdoor location

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frostiiii

Enamikop

Jun 4, 2023

1701346256410.png
1701346240950.png

Hi, sorry for my absence. I took a few weeks off for my health (both mentally and physically), I was getting pretty frustrated working on the chapter and ended up burning myself out a bit, but now I'm back.
As I did before when I took a break, I'm going to deactivate the payment cycle for this month. (This month is free; Patreon won't charge you).

I'm having a lot of fun writing this chapter, and I think slow-burners like me will love it. I'm also planning to tweak the script a bit to add a certain character to the scene that I've been neglecting a little bit, well see. I'd love to give you more details, but I don't want to spoil anything

I hope you're well, especially health-wise, which is the most important thing.
Thank you so much for your continued support!

• Writing = 80%
  • Code = 20%
  • Images = 30%

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes