4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
But that's the thing - I don't think it is lazy. It's just the way dialogue is written in 2023. Since texting became the predominant communication method, writing has become abbreviated anywhere it can be. I still automatically put 2 spaces after a period before starting the next sentence because that's how writing was taught back in the day, but I also understand that hardly anyone does this anymore and I don't consider it lazy to use just a single space. Times change, language changes with it. C'est la vie.
This way we will master Morse code.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'll stop here because it's clear we won't agree with one another.
Fair enough - we definitely don't see I2I :ROFLMAO: so I agree to disagree.

My final note is that you made multiple claims of bad "grammar" but only presented examples of word choice and/or alternative (modern) accepted spelling variations (below). So out of curiosity I googled "grammar" and thought the Wiki page on it was fairly interesting, and you might find it interesting as well. There are parts that support my POV (ha ha) and other parts that support yours. So suffice it to say that grammar is a complex topic. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
Hi! What content/assets did you use for the breast? :)
Howdy! Her breasts are a Breastacular base, however I combine them with a handful of other assets, scripts, and shells (I can't remember them on the top of my head). If you're wondering about the morphing--that's a custom weight painting addon I built (not user-friendly).

Happy creating! :cool:

Reactions: Loumax

Frostiiii

Aug 20, 2017
Some ideas for the scenes. I would be glad to see something like this from you in the future.

1. Considering your Amelie's body, she would look perfect in a scene like this.

2. Yoga is also good, but such cycling is a combination of pleasant with useful.

3. Just as a variant of one of the successful poses.
Woah!! This is super detailed and cool! I like the 1st idea alot, and also like the idea of yoga as well! I think I'll take a stab at them soon! I'll use a male character this time, I've learned my lesson here! :LOL::LOL:

A few suggestions.

Don't use horse cocks.
Your Amelie model is just awesome, so let the scenes with her be awesome as well and realistic sized.
The cock I used is actually very similar in size and shape to MC from game. But I'll try to find a good middle ground for realism. (y)

Your Amelie's breasts and ass are beautiful, but when you create a touch to them in your art, they become like a deflated ball for European football. Do you have the opportunity to fix it? Make them more solid?
Because there is a feeling that Amelie is now deflates like some kind of rubber doll.
This is basically due to me still learning weight painting. However unless they have breast/butt implants, there is obviously a rather "ball-like" give for many breasts/butts on the anatomy spectrum. Again... just something I'm trying to find a middle ground of, as I prefer to simulate realistic bodies and not rubber dolls. Main game also has examples of this squeeze effect.

Also be careful with facial expressions. Sometimes art looks much better without them at all than with them)
Yaaaa... I'll admit 2nd expression isn't my best, again... working on it! :geek:

An important detail in such scenes is the rotation of the female character's head, which should not exceed 45 degrees.
Otherwise it will looks not good. Like some broken neck.
Don't think either render broke this rule. But if you've ever backed a car up before or turned around, you'll know a human can rotate their neck and torso in conjunction to look behind them...

Good luck. Be sure to share your masterpieces with us)
As long as everyone is cool with me sharing them, I'll keep making/sharing them as I practice!! Fanart is a great way to learn, and there is sadly no forum for it for this game.

Emmet89

Aug 31, 2021
but will someone who has Windows 7 64 bit and whose game doesn't work because he needs the 32 bit game which he does, never play anything again? can you help me? :-(

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Weekly report is now monthly report? :HideThePain:
I really was hoping that he would change after quitting his job and giving this game 100% focus. For a short period of time he did that and now we're already back speculating what is going on. Not good.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I really was hoping that he would change after quitting his job and giving this game 100% focus. For a short period of time he did that and now we're already back speculating what is going on. Not good.
He must be taking it easy now Ig. He did say that he was overworking and in depression during the time when he had his job. Or maybe he is just lazy or works at a snails pace, who knows.
We'll get the update when it's done...nothing can be done to make it faster.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes