4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It's all right, don't worry. I didn't mean to offend you, if anything. We don't claim to your Stefanie, don't worry.
I haven't posted anything about Stephanie! not only are you totally out of date on this subject (and probably confusing me), but you're also a big dick…

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
I haven't posted anything about Stephanie! not only are you totally out of date on this subject (and probably confusing me), but you're also a big dick…
You're right about one thing, my dick is big. Not as huge as in some games, where it can be used instead of a saber, but enough for key tasks. All your other words are not only far from the truth, but also far from the veracity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

fisquinhox2

Feb 19, 2020
I'll try to predict what scenes we'll have for the next update, based solely on my opinion and the previews

- 1 sex scene with Mia (Maybe some threesome with Kylee, but just maybe)
- 1 or 2 new blowjob scenes with Amelie
- 2 full sex scenes with Kylee (Maybe 1)
- 1 blowjob scene with stephanie and 1 full sex scene
- Maaaaybe 1 sex scene with Lauren
- And I think it's time to introduce some new women.

I think the big moment that everyone is waiting for with Amelie should happen in 1.0, in an episode focused more on her like 0.8. And 1.0 should arrive in August/September and 0.9 arriving in March or April.
It would be cool to do some sort of bingo about what we'll have in 0.9

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I'll try to predict what scenes we'll have for the next update, based solely on my opinion and the previews

I think the big moment that everyone is waiting for with Amelie should happen in 1.0, in an episode focused more on her like 0.8. And 1.0 should arrive in August/September and 0.9 arriving in March or April.
Those are good predictions

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022

What I want to have in 0.9:

- 50% from 0.9 , gradual but ending with wild sex scene with Amelie in all kind of situations invoking the argument of a passion to which they can no longer oppose ; Gradual and ,finaly, without condom;
- full sex scene with Lauren after their coming back after esthetic surgery; With Amelie's initial suspicion related to the time MC spent with Lauren one night, and this was the moment that determined Amelie to finally have sex with MC. ;
- discovering the relationship between Amelie and MC by Lauren and , as the best friends, they will accept each other as lovers of MC and reaching a threesome; (All this thresome in that cozy and "quiet" apartment!)
- a threesome with Kylee and Mia can also happen in that apartment.
-don't like anything related with Stephanie-it's too much and useless for the story , the time and work.
-and yes for developing the story it could be usefull to introduce another busty milf related with Amelie or Lauren.

Till then we are waiting for weekly report Xenorav!

Last edited:

mytaca

Feb 11, 2019
What I want to have in 0.9:

- 50% from 0.9 , gradual but ending with wild sex scene with Amelie in all kind of situations invoking the argument of a passion to which they can no longer oppose ; Gradual and ,finaly, without condom;
- full sex scene with Lauren after their coming back after esthetic surgery; With Amelie's initial suspicion related to the time MC spent with Lauren one night, and this was the moment that determined Amelie to finally have sex with MC. ;
- discovering the relationship between Amelie and MC by Lauren and , as the best friends, they will accept each other as lovers of MC and reaching a threesome; (All this thresome in that cozy and "quiet" apartment!)
- a threesome with Kylee and Mia can also happen in that apartment.
-don't like anything related with Stephanie-it's too much and useless for the story , the time and work.
-and yes for developing the story it could be usefull to introduce another busty milf related with Amelie or Lauren.
thank god you're not the dev

vukota77

Feb 1, 2020

Maybe Amelies mother ,thick GILF it would be perfect

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Someone know if Jokers Mod is safe to download? My Browser, AntiVrus and Malwarebytes say "Nope, dangerous".
Never had that prob with a mod, and i used alot of Jokers mods over the years. I asume its a false alarm but wich file causes this?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes