4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
I thought the game "Guilty Pleasure" was ok, but compared to this it sucks - too straightforward, essentially no choice, 5 choices in the entire game that don’t affect anything. There is a plot, realism, and variety. I can't wait to finish it. The only thing is why at the beginning you need to enter some kind of family connections 12 (!!!) times, if you could make them as such by default, or just make a switch in the settings - I’m not American, it’s difficult for me to enter all these connections.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I thought the game "Guilty Pleasure" was ok, but compared to this it sucks - too straightforward, essentially no choice, 5 choices in the entire game that don’t affect anything. There is a plot, realism, and variety. I can't wait to finish it. The only thing is why at the beginning you need to enter some kind of family connections 12 (!!!) times, if you could make them as such by default, or just make a switch in the settings - I’m not American, it’s difficult for me to enter all these connections.
Guilty Pleasure is a stinky pile of garbage in every regard.
HP is definitely not perfect, but it's approximately 500 times better than GP.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes