4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
Last time i played this, the game was on hold or forgotten.
Now it has continued much further in terms of content. The dev's skill in rendering the characters and animating them has trippled compared to the beginning, it's very well made and hot.

The game also progresses with charactrers in terms of lewd content.
Compare this to other developers who even in their fictional work cant seem to progress past kissing stages.
(Looking @ Grandma's house developer.)

I'm very impressed and that's coming from someone who usually only insults developers and then gets banned :poop:

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
like before , the weekly monthly update report will be about his health and some renders about stephanie stalking MC
Indeed.... doesn't matter what his excuse is but atleast there should be a progress since his last report was on 16th of December and we are just a week away for a month. Atleast 40/50/60% progress.

Reactions: Here4Game_12

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Last time i played this, the game was on hold or forgotten.
Now it has continued much further in terms of content. The dev's skill in rendering the characters and animating them has trippled compared to the beginning, it's very well made and hot.

The game also progresses with charactrers in terms of lewd content.
Compare this to other developers who even in their fictional work cant seem to progress past kissing stages.
(Looking @ Grandma's house developer.)

I'm very impressed and that's coming from someone who usually only insults developers and then gets banned :poop:
which game cant get past kissing stages?

as someone who loves kissing in these kinda games it sounds perfect for me

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes