4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

P0iSON

Oct 29, 2023
You can write to me, everything, everything (and there are a lot more than 10) that I need to enter so that everything is displayed normally in the dialogue, and not: "none non-@unt [a]", "your non-c@usin [k]"...
This is an ass. But I completed the game this way, but I would like everything to be normal when I repeat it. Write to the author who has access to it so that he can implement this properly.

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
You can write to me, everything, everything (and there are a lot more than 10) that I need to enter so that everything is displayed normally in the dialogue, and not: "none non-@unt [a]", "your non-c@usin [k]"...
This is an ass. But I completed the game this way, but I would like everything to be normal when I repeat it. Write to the author who has access to it so that he can implement this properly.
You can do everything from the start it's not too complicated, I had the same problem, otherwise use URM and change the names yourself ;)

Reactions: P0iSON

glerkor

Sep 22, 2022
I really loved this game! Just perfect. Slow (and as realistic as it may get), beautiful renders, good dialogue. The 3 main females are just amazing in their own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

glerkor

Sep 22, 2022
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes