4.40 star(s) 234 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Loved it but the dialogs need alot more polishing and sometimes there couple missing words. Is there any dinner scene at evening? because i can't get it when i click on kitchen, it just says dinner and i get a quick flash and nothing happen.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Good start. There are some mistakes scattered here and here (unless they are punbs like the "cumpliment" thing), I don't like the shortstack because she looks too young for my taste, though I don't have to bother with her and I absolutely hate the game structure (sandbox where I have to click everywhere just to progress).

But it has a good amount of content for an 0.1, models looks good, especially the mother and the scenes are well done.

I always ask the same thing to new developper. How long do you intend to take between each update? One month like most of the new guys, one week like Kalynha or x months like some guys here and here?

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
I went digging a little bit because I also couldn't find the scene in question. When selecting a movie the only option is an action movie. On line 2948 of script.rpy there is a check for if variable kmovie > 2, then it looks like there's another choice but that value is not incremented anywhere in the action movie segment and therefore you can never actually progress. kmovie is doomed to stay zero forever.

edit: here's my script.rpy, should work now. Just throw it in the game folder
I didn't change any logic, just added the increment in the appropriate section so you'll still need to watch an action movie 3 times with her before the other option will appear

Last edited:

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
I went digging a little bit because I also couldn't find the scene in question. When selecting a movie the only option is an action movie. On line 2948 of script.rpy there is a check for if variable kmovie > 2, then it looks like there's another choice but that value is not incremented anywhere in the action movie segment and therefore you can never actually progress. kmovie is doomed to stay zero forever.

I didn't change any logic, just added the increment in the appropriate section so you'll still need to watch an action movie 3 times with her before the other option will appear
For me it still doesn't work, maybe it is because her relation points cannot go higher than 10

Reactions: gyungtae ko

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The navigation is nothing short of atrocious.
No clue where you should click at first, or which area leads where.

You then have no idea WHERE to actually go to make things go...

Why do people insist with sandboxes in VNs? The large chunk of them, are bad, and just about everyone complain about those.

At LEAST:
-Make the interactable areas highlight.
-Give us proper clues as to where we should go to interact with the characters, checking each rooms non stop, is fucking annoying at the best of time.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

What movie? I have completed the whole version and I never got to watch or choose any movie at all :oops:

Anyway, as I said I have played the game and supposedly I've seen all the content. How do I know? Well, because there are only 3 ladies and with each of them I got a message saying that was the end of the current version.

I only want to say 2 things:

1) I have to correct myself regarding what I said earlier about the younger "cousin." In the actual game she doesn't look THAT young. In the banner she seems 13-14, but when you play she could well pass off as a slim 16-17 (maybe even 18) year-old.
I mean, this person on the right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't even look to me like this one:

2) The grind is ridiculous. The game mechanics are atrocious. I just wasted 2 hours of my life grinding like a moron to get 3 bland scenes. 2 fucking hours!!!

The girls look great but I won't be touching this game again anytime soon. I'll just wait until there's more content and the dev changes some basic concepts. This was horrible.

PS: I notice a 5-star review has been deleted :rolleyes:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
What movie? I have completed the whole version and I never got to watch or choose any movie at all :oops:

Anyway, as I said I have played the game and supposedly I've seen all the content. How do I know? Well, because there are only 3 ladies and with each of them I got a message saying that was the end of the current version.

I only want to say 2 things:

1) I have to correct myself regarding what I said earlier about the younger "cousin." In the actual game she doesn't look THAT young. In the banner she seems 13-14, but when you play she could well pass off as a slim 16-17 (maybe even 18) year-old.
I mean, this person on the right
doesn't even look to me like this one:

2) The grind is ridiculous. The game mechanics are atrocious. I just wasted 2 hours of my life grinding like a moron to get 3 bland scenes. 2 fucking hours!!!

The girls look great but I won't be touching this game again anytime soon. I'll just wait until there's more content and the dev changes some basic concepts. This was horrible.

PS: I notice a 5-star review has been deleted :rolleyes:
Someone actually gave this a 5 star review? But as far as it being deleted if someone's gonna crack down on gaslighting reviews it should've started a long time ago.

Reactions: Tragic Princess
4.40 star(s) 234 Votes