4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you even get to this scene everybody is pissed about. I see her drink in the kitchen once and then nothing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Someone actually gave this a 5 star review? But as far as it being deleted if someone's gonna crack down on gaslighting reviews it should've started a long time ago.
Yes, someone had given it 5 stars to make up for the 1 star review I guess(which TBH isn't exactly fair either.) If it was deleted I suspect the mods sensed something fishy.

How do you even get to this scene everybody is pissed about. I see her drink in the kitchen once and then nothing.
What scene do you mean? I managed to see her drunk when her husband stands her up, then I carried her to bed and spent the night sleeping beside her. After that I got a message saying that was the end of the current version.

There's no sex whatsoever in the current version. The game tags aren't accurate; there's no oral sex, no humiliation, nothing... The preview screenshot of the forced BJ isn't in this version of the game.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
The blowjob scene is with Kylee (the older cousin) not the aunt. You talk to her in her room during the 5th(?) part of the day (click the bed 4 times after waking up early). You ask if she wants to do something, then you can 'pick a movie'. There's still not a whole lot to it (you don't even finish) but it's there.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The blowjob scene is with Kylee (the older cousin) not the aunt. You talk to her in her room during the 5th(?) part of the day (click the bed 4 times after waking up early). You ask if she wants to do something, then you can 'pick a movie'. There's still not a whole lot to it (you don't even finish) but it's there.
o_Oo_O
I got a message saying I have completed all the content with her and I never saw any movie with her. Jesuschrist, this is terrible :FacePalm:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
o_Oo_O
I got a message saying I have completed all the content with her and I never saw any movie with her. Jesuschrist, this is terrible :FacePalm:
Even worse: after finding the scene Serenswan mentioned (thanks man!) I started wandering around the house at night and have seen the scene with the aunt in the kitchen. Before that the game had warned me that I had seen all her content after sleeping beside her when she got drunk.
This has to be fixed ASAP. The sandbox grind is already bad enough for people to get wrong messages and miss scenes.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
I've been avoiding stating any opinions because I do believe this has potential but a lot of adjustments need made. In order to check to see if I had missed anything I actually went into the images and just looked at all the scenes manually. Visible clickables and indication of missed content go a long way and honestly too many games ignore doing both of them.

Both of the cousins have 2 different sets of scenes. Kylee has her in the lounge and her in her bedroom and I think both will say 'no more content' at the end of them. Same with Stephanie; one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom, again both saying 'no more content' at the end.

I think I get what the dev was going for but it's just confusing, making you think there's nothing else at all with the character instead of just 'no more scenes for this event'

Cilverah

Oct 7, 2019
I went digging a little bit because I also couldn't find the scene in question. When selecting a movie the only option is an action movie. On line 2948 of script.rpy there is a check for if variable kmovie > 2, then it looks like there's another choice but that value is not incremented anywhere in the action movie segment and therefore you can never actually progress. kmovie is doomed to stay zero forever.

edit: here's my script.rpy, should work now. Just throw it in the game folder
I didn't change any logic, just added the increment in the appropriate section so you'll still need to watch an action movie 3 times with her before the other option will appear
this worked perfectly thank you!

so to get this to work, i had to delete the original script.rpy file and then add this one to the game folder
then, after you do breakfast scene, go to your room and then click your bed four times in a row to change time of day
then, go to older cousins bedroom and watch the action movie with her
do that all three times in a row with out interacting with anyone else outside of breakfast scene
on the fourth time doing the above, you will get the choose the new movie and move on in the scene

this is what i did and worked for me to unlock the scene everyone is looking for, hope this helps!

Reactions: mikel8519

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Gonna give this a shot since its the first version and the girls looks hot too so I just hope the game developer takes the criticism well and fix what is wrong for the next updates. The scenes that are pretty good too and hot as well so I hope it does get better in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: mikel8519

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Can someone please explain why the Votes/ Reviews are deleted ? I like the game.. I voted 5 hours ago.. and wrote a text. the vote was visible 4 hours. then my vote was deleted. a new member who made a new account vote it down and this is visible.. ?! Its not possible for me to vote again.. WTF

Vote manipulation ?!

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
So I vote here, without a manipulation. 5 Stars! Its same like bad brother/ bad bobby saga.. every time you stand up, click to different rooms. every 1-2 days you can find a new scene.. if you repeat a scene. @ Xenorav you got 100 Dollar on one day.. so the bad votes doesnt matter. some people understand the game another not :D bad bobby saga is exactly the same and one of the most wanted games in this forum. so please make updates fast and do it better like rainces. this is Version: 0.1 a small demo.. and its good! thanks a lot for good character/ animations/ pictures.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
hmmmm... not bad renders but horrible navigation system and no quest/hint system just click,click,clik everywhere and we hope something will happen...

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
-Make the interactable areas highlight.
-Give us proper clues as to where we should go to interact with the characters, checking each rooms non stop, is fucking annoying at the best of time.
This.
I for one enjoy sandbox/free roam. But only when it's good. Highlighting and an in-game hint system should be on Xenorav 's toDo list, yes. :)

Reactions: stal1234

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
So I vote here, without a manipulation. 5 Stars! Its same like bad brother/ bad bobby saga.. every time you stand up, click to different rooms. every 1-2 days you can find a new scene.. if you repeat a scene. @ Xenorav you got 100 Dollar on one day.. so the bad votes doesnt matter. some people understand the game another not :D bad bobby saga is exactly the same and one of the most wanted games in this forum. so please make updates fast and do it better like rainces. this is Version: 0.1 a small demo.. and its good! thanks a lot for good character/ animations/ pictures.
I doubt that it is like bad bobby saga, it seems rather that here everything will be around romance and in bobby saga it is more about blackmail and manipulation, if this game were in that sense it would be a 10 but the truth is I doubt it.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes