4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Graphics are cool, we've seen alpha release with less content in the past, but there isn't plenty either.
Most reviews are relevant when it comes to gameplay enhancement axes. The clickable zones should at some point be highlighted to ease the drive through. There could be some kind of journal providing tips on what to do next (level up love or so) and surely in the coming releases the characters could perhaps change routine, at least during specific days. The story isn't noticable yet not too boring as well. The taboo kind of game is definitely promising. Not sure about the rape tag though, maybe it's for a future release ? In any case I'd say this game is worth keeping an eye on, not sure to jump on membership yet, but would there be further similar quality release that be something to considered.
I just hope there will be future releases :)

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
if you dont like the game how about you don't play it
Guess we cant be safe on questioning possible "suspicious" content. No one is saying she looks underage because she is short, she looks underage because her model figure/physique indicate she is underage. Never said the game is bad neither so dont bother with that kind of drivel response.

The only reason I bring this up, because everyone on these forums are well aware of the "work-arounds". For incest, its always your "land lady" for the mother or the sister is the "roomate". Same could apply here - she just turned "18 years old". Obviously a dev is going to say an underage girl is of age so they are allowed to stay on patreon and not get in possible legal trouble. Also, IM NOT EVEN ACCUSING THE GAME OF THIS, im simply just being skeptical, because my immediate reaction to seeing that girl was thinking that we are dealing with a minor. If you disagree, thats fine.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Serenswan
Hello friend, could you fix the patch in version of mother and sisters instead of cousins and aunt I would appreciate it friend

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
punisher2099
Yes friend but Serenswan said there was an error and that is why he solved it with a patch that he himself uploaded

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I went digging a little bit because I also couldn't find the scene in question. When selecting a movie the only option is an action movie. On line 2948 of script.rpy there is a check for if variable kmovie > 2, then it looks like there's another choice but that value is not incremented anywhere in the action movie segment and therefore you can never actually progress. kmovie is doomed to stay zero forever.

edit: here's my script.rpy, should work now. Just throw it in the game folder
I didn't change any logic, just added the increment in the appropriate section so you'll still need to watch an action movie 3 times with her before the other option will appear
punisher2099

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I agree. My wife is 5'2" and small A breasts. For the love of god people real woman can and do in fact have small breasts and are short.

LITERALLY why they make petite clothing. LITERALLY.
same as my wife she's 5'4" with B cups ... and perfect for me ,, buying her clothes .. the small teen girls does her great :love:
ok i admit she's way way older than a teen girl and at 67 she's still a hottie :love:

Reactions: HandofVecna
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes