4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
thata a damn good start! Keep working on it! <3

Tho im not a fan of the giant boobs, but hey, your the gm :)
Looking forward to test my mouse cliking ability in the next update

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Quick question, since I saw things in the pics but not in the game:

1. I never found anyone on the bathroom (one of the pics shows lil girl inside)
  2. MC "only" manage to massage big girl's boobs, but I didn't see the sleeping BJ scene.
So I managed to do yoga, run and sleep with "mom", massage boobs of "big sis" and "grindin scene" with "lil sis", nothing else... Is that all available on this version? (0.1)

Ah, one more question, the last room on the top floor is always "locked", well, not locked, but I can't go inside and always displays a message saying "there's nobody inside"... I guess it is as it is, right?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well the Dev certainly have the optics department in spades but in terms of gameplay it's a work in progress. There's not much content but the amount of grinding you have to go through just to trigger the little scenes available isn't really appealing. The dialogue needs some work. The navigation also didn't help of course, it was a task just to get around, the constant clicking got old quick and I'm usually patient when it comes to sandbox games. Speaking of task, some sort of Task Menu would've definitely been helpful. The story isn't nothing I haven't seen before but still can be enjoyable if executed properly. Emily or the Aunt is a lovely main attraction. Not gonna touch the Stephanie character, that's like opening a can of worms. Some people like lolis, some don't to each it's own.

Not into "sleep sex". I like my dames ready, willing and able and If this is a thing moving forward hopefully it's optional. The game his potential it's just the mechanics needs improving. Good Luck.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
If you're going for "sandbox", you should really add clean, easily accessible, direct UI ( that minimizes pointless clicking), especially for moving between locations ( also with possible indication where character is, or an event)
Something like this:

screenshot0002.png
( Only I'd move both in upper corner)

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Well the Dev certainly have the optics department in spades but in terms of gameplay it's a work in progress. There's not much content but the amount of grinding you have to go through just to trigger the little scenes available isn't really appealing. The dialogue needs some work. The navigation also didn't help of course, it was a task just to get around, the constant clicking got old quick and I'm usually patient when it comes to sandbox games. Speaking of task, some sort of Task Menu would've definitely been helpful. The story isn't nothing I haven't seen before but still can be enjoyable if executed properly. Emily or the Aunt is a lovely main attraction. Not gonna touch the Stephanie character, that's like opening a can of worms. Some people like lolis, some don't to each it's own.

Not into "sleep sex". I like my dames ready, willing and able and If this is a thing moving forward hopefully it's optional. The game his potential it's just the mechanics needs improving. Good Luck.
If you're going for "sandbox", you should really add clean, easily accessible, direct UI ( that minimizes pointless clicking), especially for moving between locations ( also with possible indication where character is, or an event)
Something like this:

View attachment 847069
( Only I'd move both in upper corner)
From the creator's Patreon page:

"I'm going to eliminate my idea of a sandbox game and make a linear story, I don't want to make you waste your time going from room to room or grinding to death.
Maybe with some not very important decisions, but I'm going to try not to get rid of the idea entirely.
What I would like to do is convert the navigation of the house to a kind of gallery where some scenes can be repeated in each room at the end of the chapter...
I offer my apologies, but as you will see this is my first game and my first time doing code in renpy.
If you have any suggestions or complaints let me know.
Many thanks to the sponsors for helping me."

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017

"I'm going to eliminate my idea of a sandbox game and make a linear story, I don't want to make you waste your time going from room to room or grinding to death.
Maybe with some not very important decisions, but I'm going to try not to get rid of the idea entirely.
What I would like to do is convert the navigation of the house to a kind of gallery where some scenes can be repeated in each room at the end of the chapter...
I offer my apologies, but as you will see this is my first game and my first time doing code in renpy.
Well thank fucking god for that :BootyTime:

proxsz

Oct 30, 2017
WoW, this is really good! Good art! Love the "cousins". Maybe you can make a scene with a glory hole where you can put your dick through and replace the dildo without them knowing xd

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Xenorav
Hello :giggle:
I liked the characters visually. Everyone looks attractive and the girls are very, very cute.
However... the proportions are too curvy.

Artifacts on clothes, sinking textures and the general level of the picture will tighten over time, here without nagging.
More importantly, you are good at choosing the angle, all those views and closeness... umm, I really liked it... <3

I beg you! Please don't make a sandbox. If this is your first game, start with a simple linear narrative novel.

Aug 24, 2018
A quest system and some UI improvement can really make this game better,
rendering looks very good, I just think that the "little cousin" looks a little bit weird, just a little bit though.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
I can't get the movie scene working, no matter how much solutions i try from earlier posts. She always says "another day".
I need step by step guide, i mean really 1 step at a time guide,don't miss out any little detail.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
"I'm going to eliminate my idea of a sandbox game and make a linear story"
Yikes forever... no...why? Sandbox was such a good idea. I can't stand VNs who just go full linear and you don't get to branch out with your choices and there's only *one* direction to go in, so you could progress... no, just no...

Games should make you progress with characters but not linearly. Similar to Research into Affection or Harem Hotel or Milfy City or Mythic Mannor... or Dark Magic... I could go on and on with these.
I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who will just skip for the most of the linear part just to get to a point where they feel their choice *matters* and it's not just a graphic sexual novel...

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's GREAT that we don't need to improve the relationship with one girl in order to progress with another one!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

I’ll definitely be back when the sandbox style is scrapped

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes