4.40 star(s) 229 Votes

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
In my opinion, if Xenorav doesn't write something within this month, then I think the new update will be released towards the last week of next month

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I rather wait longer times between each updates, as it means, more contents instead of a 5 minutes story.

honestly, having a perfect updates is better than half-assed updates,
and then you feel you wasted your time downloading it, because the very next day, they release the "fixed" version.
and what do I know, it's not rare to see a 2nd "fixed" version after a few days again.

So just let him have his moments.

SKAN789

Jan 18, 2020
I rather wait longer times between each updates, as it means, more contents instead of a 5 minutes story.

honestly, having a perfect updates is better than half-assed updates,
and then you feel you wasted your time downloading it, because the very next day, they release the "fixed" version.
and what do I know, it's not rare to see a 2nd "fixed" version after a few days again.

So just let him have his moments.
I feel sorry for you if you believe that he's working on making the next update bigger right now.

The past three years have taught us that he will wait until the beginning of april/may to announce that he hasn't been able to make progress since January due to family/health/hardware issues, and then tell us that he is more motivated than ever (which will last for two months).

Kadawthom

Sep 30, 2021
He's gonna post any day now talking about I just came back from break sorry I didn't let you guys know, but I'm ready for the world now.

• Haha
Reactions: lightpower

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Got bored so decided to do some more fan art!

Was tired of waiting to see Amelie get fucked, so I went ahead and did it! :cool: With a proper cock!! :devilish:

Nothing better than waking up to her riding you... and she's always so wet in the morning....

View attachment 3488260

(Someone suggested a pov cowgirl pose with Amelie a while ago here, so thought I would give it a crack. If you have any other cool, sexy, or crazy naughty ideas for the next one--:unsure: let me know!!! :unsure:)
SHE HAS MORE THAN ONE HOLE. :love: (y) ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Frostiiii
4.40 star(s) 229 Votes