4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
So, there's no abandoned tag yet???:WaitWhat:
The abandoned tag is just a mere " useless self-psychological satisfaction". It's already abandoned, no matter how you look at it. Patreon Page return would have given a bit of hope, but it's obvious Dude is no longer around.

Staff members should lock threads with abandoned tag and ONLY unlock them if an update ever comes out. I really like this game and Dev is talented. It's sad things turned out this way and I get it pplz are mad, sad, and whatever... but endless whining won't change anything. F95 members should learn to let go and move on. This isn't the first abandoned game and it won't be the last. Hundreds before Heart Problems were dropped since 2016. There's no way this game is coming back. Peace out guys.

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
My hypothesis is different: DEV is from somewhere in South America. With this money he became a rich man there who attracted attention. Some bad guys confiscated it. Thus, under their command, the cow was milked as much as possible. The images given up to a certain point were part of what has been worked on. Their goal was to show that they are still working. The payments continued until there was effectively nothing left to work on and nothing left to present. This is the present moment. DEV, if he comes back, will tell you that he was seized by a cartel from South America.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
In my opinion, Xenorav should now release update 0.9 with the note completed. And give himself and us a break, with his long updates as well as his excuses, and then let him go quietly to this prison, as he once wrote, and we will have peace of mind, we will focus on other games that have potential and he will rest and think about what to do next. Because, unfortunately, they will undermine our and the patrons' trust, especially since they eat, give donations without receiving anything in return for some time. This is just my thought, you don't have to agree with what I wrote.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
I`m shocked his Pateron is still under review i would think if no response by xen they take his page down. Like million others. I still think the game cooked. but who knows maybe we get 2026 surprise. lol

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes