4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I want to believe that to but are you sure about that? The review being about his silence was only a speculation after all.
No one knows what's going on tbf. From what I know, he never met a single one of his deadlines since the game's launch. Since the " prison " episode, true or not, he was supposed to deliver an update a few months ago, but went missing again. His patreon page got suspended meanwhile.

In short, the page would never come back unless there's some kind of human intervention. Even L&P didn't manage to get his page back. So, Xenorav obviously made some kind of compromise to make a comeback.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
No one knows what's going on tbf. From what I know, he never met a single one of his deadlines since the game's launch. Since the " prison " episode, true or not, he was supposed to deliver an update a few months ago, but went missing again. His patreon page got suspended meanwhile.

In short, the page would never come back unless there's some kind of human intervention. Even L&P didn't manage to get his page back. So, Xenorav obviously made some kind of compromise to make a comeback.
I see where you coming from now. Well, there's still hope I guess... he was in the tail end of the update before vanishing, I really dont understand what trouble he is rn

neronx

May 18, 2021
We don't forget that the late was never unfair to his patreon subs and if he didn't publish updates for a few months, he wouldn't be charged for the next month.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Maybe Patreon asked Xeno to remove the underage character in the game as it doesn't abide by Patreon's terms and conditions. Xeno must have taken the time to adjust the VN as per their request.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe Patreon asked Xeno to remove the underage character in the game as it doesn't abide by Patreon's terms and conditions. Xeno must have taken the time to adjust the VN as per their request.
He wasn't around, he was ignoring Patreon like usual, billing was paused.

PATREONS BACK!!!!!! WERE SO BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I guess no one noticed and his is back, so sounds like he's actually around.

The game still needs to be marked abandoned though, as there is literally nothing about an update or anything new posted on the page, not even about it being down for like a month.

Dec 8, 2020
prob won't be an excuse. guy doesn't give a fuk and prob laughing at everyone's faces while reading this right now while he's counting his free money. #ezmoney
idk, some explanation feels necessary imo. If he just brushed past being awol for 4 months and was a paying member of his Patreon, I'd be pretty pissed.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
I hope now that the patreon is back means we get to eat some update in a month or so. atleast give us some stephanie scene before he dips out or whatever that prison thing he have

Reactions: .Septic.

neronx

May 18, 2021
It is said that was imprisoned in France
And he was exchanged with Paul Dorov in the exchange of prisoners.
He has just been released from jail.

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
So much for he dead but every dev on f95 is dead if they dont update in 3-4 months. Mans was def pounded into finshing the update in jail by a subscriber lol

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
So he took the time out of his Busy busy schedule to get the game out from under review, but not the two minutes it would take to write a message on wtf is going on what an good guy.

4.30 star(s) 256 Votes