4.30 star(s) 256 Votes

Hellohi1

Jul 21, 2024
What i remember from one of his last posts ( xenorav ) the HP9 update is writing is done 100% and code was about 30% and animations were all done. I dont think dev would drop the game. He must be stuck in something. We should wait for him. I have tried many other games and novals but no one gives satisfaction which amelie does. I am positive about that we will unfold amelie’s sex thoughts in coming days and dev will let MC f*ck amelie all the possible ways. Keep your sticks up and hope dev surprise soon. Good luck

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Do patreon usually takes this much time to review a game?

It's up to the DEV to work with Patreon and resolved the "This page is under review" issue, it is not up to Patreon to resolve a "Community Guidelines" issue with a game or comic.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess no one noticed and his is back, so sounds like he's actually around.

The game still needs to be marked abandoned though, as there is literally nothing about an update or anything new posted on the page, not even about it being down for like a month.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I guess no one noticed and his is back, so sounds like he's actually around.

The game still needs to be marked abandoned though, as there is literally nothing about an update or anything new posted on the page, not even about it being down for like a month.
Wow I checked about 45 minutes ago and it was still "This page is under review" .

• Haha
Reactions: Lavinotinto

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Good news = he's alive, then. Page can't get back up on it's own...
Bad news = how long is he still going to stay silent and milk ?
I want to believe that too but are you sure about that? The review being about his silence was only a speculation after all.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 256 Votes