4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I don't care what people do with their money, it's their money after all (and not mine thankfully), but when a developer hasn't made a post in over 3 months, that's a sign.
Correct me if I'm wrong. I think he did the same before releasing version 8. Didnt share anything on patreon for couple of months. Thats why I dont wanna yet say that he is never coming back

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
You cant count games in progress, because they may be abandoned in the future. You have to count completed vs abandoned
No, the comment was "half of the games on this site", not "half of the games that are no longer in development" but even if measured your way, the number is only 34.6%.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I downloaded this game a few months ago, forgot about it, then a couple weeks ago started playing and I love it. Finished it today and wondered whether there might be an update and now I see it's abandoned? I'm so bummed! I have seen other "abandoned" games get resurrected now and again so I'll just try and hope it will continue one day, but for now I'll just have to imagine my own updates...:(

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I downloaded this game a few months ago, forgot about it, then a couple weeks ago started playing and I love it. Finished it today and wondered whether there might be an update and now I see it's abandoned? I'm so bummed! I have seen other "abandoned" games get resurrected now and again so I'll just try and hope it will continue one day, but for now I'll just have to imagine my own updates...:(
It's not abandoned. It's delayed. Might get an update in a month or two.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
No, the comment was "half of the games on this site", not "half of the games that are no longer in development" but even if measured your way, the number is only 34.6%.
It says get abandoned instead of are abandoned, referring that at some point they may be abandoned. In other words, what is the likelihood that the game will at some point be abandoned

Dubbed Tales

Jul 9, 2024
apparently xenerov un-paused patreon payments. means there will be a post. the channel itself getting back up means the dev is around. or it would have been deleted. patreon was able to communicate with the dev.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
apparently xenerov un-paused patreon payments. means there will be a post. the channel itself getting back up means the dev is around. or it would have been deleted. patreon was able to communicate with the dev.
Huh? People are showing that have not been billed for August and September. If Patreon also found nothing wrong with the content after the review they just reinstate it. It's only if they find content that they deem not allowed or inappropriate then they contact the Patreon ask for changes.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Huh? People are showing that have not been billed for August and September. If Patreon also found nothing wrong with the content after the review they just reinstate it. It's only if they find content that they deem not allowed or inappropriate then they contact the Patreon ask for changes.
And I assume that's what happened. They checked because someone reported (probably angry) and didn't find anything. If the other option would've occurred he would've at least put out a clarification post. It's just the same like in the months before. Only difference is we can visit an abandoned patreon page and be like "one day he'll return!" Well, might happen but as I mentioned before: He's not gonna change. He tried but couldn't keep it up for that long...

Reactions: delta67
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes