4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does the dev dont have a discord server? Kinda weird to have 1k patreon members and not have a server for community
Yes, there is Discord, but the dev NEVER ever posts there and never has, he ONLY posts to/on Patreon.

Lets see what new excuse The Lord of all Excuses has to offer...

PD: Only sub when a new chapter is out, on the contrary you are founding laziness
Might not be one....if Patreon found nothing wrong they can just reinstate the page without the dev even saying anything or interacting with Patreon...

Patreon page is back, any updates from Dev?
Did you look, by clicking the link....

Is there a new patreon? where can I sign up??
dumb.gif

Jan 27, 2021
Huh? I was just saying for people who don't know how the tag works, that is if a new Patreon post appears, or update news, or even a update, the tag won't be removed, until said update is here.
Don't you think these rules are extremely stupid, again? A game is considered completed just because a dev says so. It could be abandoned for real with lots of unfinished content, "To be continued" or "Next Update Coming" lines etc. (lots of well known examples) while a game stays abandoned even if a confirmed update was out just not available on this PIRATE site.
What an absolutely f*cking crazy world we live in these days??? How could you be OK with this insanity?

Reactions: KermitwithaC

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I assume patreon was waiting for response from the owner for these days and xeno responded and now it's online. Now, There could be one of these 3 reason why his patreon is back

1. Xeno checked his bank statement and saw no money from last month. Then logged on to patreon and gave the response to fix it. So that he can milk like before (Most likely this is what happend). His patrons can sub again and Xeno gets his money

2. He wanted to share some update info and logged in to patreon and found it was down. Then fixed it

3. Yeah you guessed it right. Update is ready and he wants to share and logged in to patreon ....

It's pretty clear that #3 isnt the reason. Also if He doesnt post anything in next 1/2 days then #2 is out of the way.

windowshopi

Sep 5, 2024
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the first three tiers on Xenorav's Patreon were $1, $2, and $5, each with different descriptions. However, now the second tier and above have higher prices and different descriptions than they did before the account review. Did the developer change the prices after the account was restored? I could be misremembering, but if not, did the developer raise the prices without posting any updates for a long time?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't you think these rules are extremely stupid, again? A game is considered completed just because a dev says so. It could be abandoned for real with lots of unfinished content, "To be continued" or "Next Update Coming" lines etc. (lots of well known examples) while a game stays abandoned even if a confirmed update was out just not available on this PIRATE site.
What an absolutely f*cking crazy world we live in these days??? How could you be OK with this insanity?
Then find another site...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the first three tiers on Xenorav's Patreon were $1, $2, and $5, each with different descriptions. However, now the second tier and above have higher prices and different descriptions than they did before the account review.
He dropped the $40 "Heart of Davie" tier where patrons get exclusive 4K renders of uncle Davie's bald head every month. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the first three tiers on Xenorav's Patreon were $1, $2, and $5, each with different descriptions. However, now the second tier and above have higher prices and different descriptions than they did before the account review. Did the developer change the prices after the account was restored? I could be misremembering, but if not, did the developer raise the prices without posting any updates for a long time?
He dropped the $40 "Heart of Davie" tier where patrons get exclusive 4K renders of uncle Davie's bald head every month. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, you can tell he's trying to bring in a lot of cash and dropping that exclusive tier is telling.

If people subscribe to his Patreon, then they must have money to burn and throw away, as that is exactly what they are doing.

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Yes, you can tell he's trying to bring in a lot of cash and dropping that exclusive tier is telling.

If people subscribe to his Patreon, then they must have money to burn and throw away, as that is exactly what they are doing.
+9 more subscribers since yesterday, let's see if he goes back up to 1800 until the end of the month. If he does, then this is definitely a cult or something, lol. These people are like, "Just take my money and don't ever release anything again." :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
+9 more subscribers since yesterday, let's see if he goes back up to 1800 until the end of the month. If he does, then this is definitely a cult or something, lol. These people are like, "Just take my money and don't ever release anything again." :ROFLMAO:
I don't care what people do with their money, it's their money after all (and not mine thankfully), but when a developer hasn't made a post in over 3 months, that's a sign.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
I don't care what people do with their money, it's their money after all (and not mine thankfully), but when a developer hasn't made a post in over 3 months, that's a sign.
Maybe there's many more donors than i think. Maybe i should open an patreon account too... :BootyTime:

The game master

May 19, 2022
If u don't mind..I really want to know from u specially wht do u think about his return... will dev show up or not?

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes