4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn what a rollercoaster of emotions, this gets the abandoned tag and then the patreon is back. At least we know that he is still alive lol.

Reactions: tmu500
Jun 5, 2017
I'm expecting some kind of post with an excuse/ explanation today. If not, I think it would be weird to not say something after all this time and after just now recovering the page, provided it was Xeno who was able to get Patreon to restore the page.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Weird thing seeing this abandoned, but I guess it took too long to Xenorav to deliver something if there is something to deliver.
Well, it was good when it lasted...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I don't want to kill everyone's dreams, but I see so many people getting excited that Xen's Patreon page is back.
If you are not aware, Xen was missing in action a long time before it went under review.
The page back is not in anyway an indication the game is coming back.
I'll be as happy as anyone if he re-emerges, but the chances are extremely unlikely.

Sorry. :(

killed-all-their-dreams.gif

• Sad
Reactions: kcaldw

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This game is not abandoned. Just like A.O.A. Academy wasn't abandoned. And Stars of Salvation wasn't abandoned. They are just on hiatus until the devs can fully complete their magnum oppai.

• Haha
Reactions: Ara-sH and qaywsx

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
I can't believe people have started to join his patreon. Come on guys haven't you learnt anything, atleast wait for a week. He normally update his report or update on wed,thru, or Friday night.
Atleast wait for his excuse update and see if he is really back. If he doesn't release any report or update by this week then it is gone forever.

• Haha
Reactions: KiGa and AlexMpog
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes