4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

pedrin666

Nov 12, 2017
Dont trust any excuse from him guys, he didnt give a fuck years ago either when he was making way less money than now. He always acted like this, always long months without any communication before the update, he learned what behaviours is rewarded here so its not even his fault.

Reactions: delta67

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
As for the Abandoned Tag, it was bound to happen. I assume with the Patreon back up(which happened before the tag was applied), but no immediate update from Xeno, the mods decided it was time to add the tag.
No it wasn't applied before it was back up, it was applied after it was back up to verify how long it had been since the last Patreon post...

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
It's been past 3 months since the last Patreon post...(it's been the same for even a single comment from him on any Patreon post).

It's been almost a year since the last update was well.

What's hilarious to me is the fact that as soon as this game got the Abandoned tag, his Patreon page isn't "under review" anymore.
It was marked abandoned after it came back, it was marked abandoned after it could be verified it had been more than 3 months since the last Patreon post...

Dec 8, 2020
No it wasn't applied before it was back up, it was applied after it was back up to verify how long it had been since the last Patreon post...
is that not what I said?

Edit: Other than the exact reason of course. Which if what you're saying is true, is stupid. We knew the exact dates of every update on Patreon before it was taken down as they were posted here as well, and I'm sure people have archived the Patreon page on Kemono or the Wayback machine. Any necessary 'verification' could be obtained from other sources.

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
No reappearance of Xeno himself yet though, he hasn't said or done anything that we know of. The Patreon coming back could just be from Patreon finding no issues with the game and reinstating it.

As for the Abandoned Tag, it was bound to happen. I assume with the Patreon back up(which happened before the tag was applied), but no immediate update from Xeno, the mods decided it was time to add the tag.
I doubt the Patreon page can be reinstated without input from Xenorav.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
His page seems to be back, maybe there is hope who knows. In general Im done with this dev and his game. I wish him good luck and his milked patrons

Reactions: PacoTaco
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes