4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I can't believe people have started to join his patreon. Come on guys haven't you learnt anything, atleast wait for a week. He normally update his report or update on wed,thru, or Friday night.
Atleast wait for his excuse update and see if he is really back. If he doesn't release any report or update by this week then it is gone forever.
Are you serious? People are joining are his patreon?

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
Are you serious? People are joining are his patreon?
At least 20 more paying subscribers (for now) since Patreon has been back up, yes.

What's crazy is that his paying subscriber base grew by close to 50% at the beginning of the year (from 1,300 in December to more than 1,850 in May :eek:) with him not releasing any content whatsoever. Crazy when you think of the devs who update regularly and who struggle to get more subscribers--maybe they should stop updating their games, too, who knows? :ROFLMAO:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
This game is not abandoned. Just like A.O.A. Academy wasn't abandoned. And Stars of Salvation wasn't abandoned. They are just on hiatus until the devs can fully complete their magnum oppai.
Why do you have to make us all sad by reminding us??

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
At least 20 more paying subscribers (for now) since Patreon has been back up, yes.

What's crazy is that his paying subscriber base grew by close to 50% at the beginning of the year (from 1,300 in December to more than 1,850 in May :eek:) with him not releasing any content whatsoever. Crazy when you think of the devs who update regularly and who struggle to get more subscribers--maybe they should stop updating their games, too, who knows? :ROFLMAO:
these-people-are-nuts.gif

They can give me the money and get just as much in return. (I'll pass it on to the Devs who actually update regularly).:)

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
Does the dev dont have a discord server? Kinda weird to have 1k patreon members and not have a server for community

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Real sad to see that dreaded tag next to this game. Oh well, we shall oneday have great 3d games that have good animation and big tits.

elpibedeoro1

Oct 16, 2022
Lets see what new excuse The Lord of all Excuses has to offer...

PD: Only sub when a new chapter is out, on the contrary you are founding laziness

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 3998984

They can give me the money and get just as much in return. (I'll pass it on to the Devs who actually update regularly).:)
Some of us try our best to maintain progress, post regular updates, but sadly we have lives outside the game. That being said, I always remind myself that as a dev, I got a responsibility to the fans and especially all who are supporting us...

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Some of us try our best to maintain progress, post regular updates, but sadly we have lives outside the game. That being said, I always remind myself that as a dev, I got a responsibility to the fans and especially all who are supporting us...
There are so many devs like yourself, with great communication, often better stories and regular updates that sadly just don't get the support that some that really don't deserve it, do get. I don't understand people sometimes. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotVenusStudios
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes