4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Aww.. Man. Abandoned :cry: Another good VN with milfs & teens bites the dust. I really wish the devs could share the assets of the characters since they already abandoned it.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Aww.. Man. Abandoned :cry: Another good VN with milfs & teens bites the dust. I really wish the devs could share the assets of the characters since they already abandoned it.
Yes, sad if it's truly the end, but take heart. What it really means here is that the dev "timed out". No communications or anything about progress or updates, plus the time elapsed since last update. Here that is when it automatically (and quite reasonably) earns the abandoned tag. If by miracle an update drops, as has happened many times, the tag will disappear. That is, of course, unless the admins know something we don't.

Reactions: pedrohefe

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
While it might take a substantial effort for a dev to engage in two-way communication with their patronage (i.e., it takes time to read patron feedback), it should take virtually zero effort to provide one-way communication updates on status. Literally minutes. Not much to ask for on a monthly basis.

Reactions: kingm32323

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
While it might take a substantial effort for a dev to engage in two-way communication with their patronage (i.e., it takes time to read patron feedback), it should take virtually zero effort to provide one-way communication updates on status. Literally minutes. Not much to ask for on a monthly basis.
Only thing with this is this dev. He done same bs since he started .No updates or communication with paterons for months then he randomly drop update. same with his discord it always been wasteland.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes