oxpq55

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
I take part 1 part 2 stuff

JQuillon

Oct 10, 2023
So, 11 months for a short chapter, the "longest one yet" probably means a 2027 release, or late 2026 with any luck. Maybe Stephanie won't be underage anymore by chapter 12, at this rate... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Nimplunk and Fayrus

leomamani

Jul 1, 2020
Well, short update for may or june 2025. Or longest update for nov or december 2025 xd. I dont understand why he full works on patreon page, thinking he has 1500 o more subscribers. This game is the best, but one update for year is crazy, is the reason for me to not subscribe Xenorav patreon. (sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Nimplunk and Fayrus

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
I think the rubber band has already been stretched too far for the results of chapter 9. The world wants a shorter, constant and reasonable waiting time. Yes, the quality delights everyone. But entering a constant rhythm of production is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, inconstancy and the long term will lead to mistrust and even giving up. The pressure of other beautiful and constant games is increasing. In the ideal case, the story should be structured in production chapters of 3 months (max 4 months). It is very possible and the result will definitely be a multiplication of supporters and a habituation of everyone to the seriousness and consistency of a top game. My recommendation, therefore, is to divide the chapter into two parts and prioritize time - no more than 3-4 months per chapter. Anyway, we expect the long-awaited intimate moment to be more than just one time! In each part of chapter 10, we can talk about the development of several moments of sex between Amelie and MC.

PS: and yes, the weekly updates will conquer us and keep you close!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
400 renders per 4 months means 100 renders per month
which is ~25 renders per week, 3-4 renders per day every day for a total of 10 months for 1000 renders.

He wrote 3% for 25 images, but it's technically 2.5% if the total is to be 1000 renders.

If he communicates on the same day every single week showing +2.5% (25 renders) with 1 sneak peek preview, then I don't think it will be an issue to wait 10 months knowing what we are waiting for. Because part 1 will just be mostly build up and story.
Assuming there's no more jail time.

If he doesn't miss the weekly deadlines of reporting, he can earn trust.
Heck even if it gets extended to 11 months to a full year, so long as he consistently reports back, it'll be fine because it's gonna be worth it. Chapters 8 and 9 haven't let us down.

SonsOfLiberty mind a quick glance at the post's comments? What are the patreons saying for the most part?
Screenshot 2024-10-01 184026.png
Screenshot 2024-10-01 184049.png
Screenshot 2024-10-01 184111.png
Screenshot 2024-10-01 184129.png
Screenshot 2024-10-01 184149.png

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
First of all, thanks for the preview. Though I would recommend to put the pictures under spoiler, there might be some sensitive souls who could be triggered by that.
This last preview picture looks amazing, the teaser of a shower/bathroom scene, the angle of her body showcasing both her massive butt and thick thighs, the wet shirt becoming see-through and body, great job.

As for the debate between one or two updates, I'd rather have a complete one than two small ones. Ms. Denvers or Waifu Academy usually do the former and you either get no content or a cliffhanger, on top of the usual promise of an update "soon", just for it to be released way too long after. We have already waited 0.9 for a long time, we can totally wait for a complete 0.10 for as long.

Reactions: pedrohefe
4.30 star(s) 267 Votes