TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
I just checked in OVR and it seems no binding is active, but i also seem to not be able to activate the official one nor create a new one.
dang it, our last hope would be contacting dev about this issue then unless someone have the same headset you have and knows what to do in this situation

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
or you can just google something like htc vive controllers doesnt work in steamvr game or whatever that could help too

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Check the box "Patching by pattern (Might not work)" as suggested on another post. It worked to me and game no more crash.

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah I've found the patcher and it said the game patched. However the Authenticate is still there. Do I need an additional .dll file or anything else to bypass it?
The patch just makes that button autoconfirm (no reason to edit the games UI just for a bypass).

Just click it with the patch applied and you should 'success, welcome to heat!'.

Cheng~

Jan 11, 2020
CrispyToast,帖子:7952183,成员:326130 said:
任何模式修复(在启动问题时可能使用)”的方法后,我仍然在触发崩溃。
[/引用]
我也是,FXXK win11
卸载重装后问题解决

Last edited:

Wolfram74

Dec 2, 2020
is anyone else having issues with the mouth button? i know its supposed to be TAB, but TAB is the toy quick action menu now, and i cant seem to find the new mouth button. any tips would be appreciated

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes