Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I managed to somehow glitch the game to allow more than 2 characters at a time but it went back to normal when I tried switching rooms. I have no idea how to replicate it now. Can anyone try to see if they can get this glitch and tell us how do do it? Or alternatively, if someone would mod the game to do it.
A switch on the right side of character selection screen

Feb 25, 2019
Nov 15, 2020
I found a new cracking method, you no longer have to click authenticate.

Place HeatCrack.exe in the folder with Heat.exe and run it.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I know Edef reads these threads occasionally so its worth mentioning this, see if other people get the same bug/behavior. if you spawn two characters, one in BJ position and the other moved to stand in front of them, i think the two animations (just standing or thrusting? from the one standing, SUCC from the one in BJ position) conflict or cancel out. the dick snaps in position lined up with their face and you can hear the moans but the animations are stuck. havent seen anything gamebreaking otherwise, i definitely intend on throwing money at this in the future lol.
Edit: Its atlas thats the issue, seems to work with the others but their jaw is bugged if atlas is the one being blown
20220419222943_1.jpg 20220419223659_1.jpg

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I know Edef reads these threads occasionally so its worth mentioning this, see if other people get the same bug/behavior. if you spawn two characters, one in BJ position and the other moved to stand in front of them, i think the two animations (thrusting from the one standing, SUCC from the one in BJ position) conflict or cancel out. the dick snaps in position lined up with their face and you can hear the moans but the animations are stuck. havent seen anything gamebreaking otherwise, i definitely intend on throwing money at this in the future lol.

View attachment 1766649 View attachment 1766650
does Edef knows reads here in this thread?? or he doesn't know this (f95zone)site?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
does Edef knows reads here in this thread?? or he doesn't know this (f95zone)site?
They have posted in this thread before, and in an older thread about Heat. i would be surprised if they dont skim this thread occasionally. i think Thats pretty cool, a lot better way to engage with potential future customers than what the intiMate Dev is doing lol

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Vitki spends too much time defending his game
I see... Well I do understand it, but can't afford 13$/months if is 15$/year and have access to ALL builds and a full working game I maybe consider to join Patreon and pay for the game. Anyway I hope someone's can be able to crack lastest version, cause there's LOTS of interesting stuff I really do like to try! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gomerus
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes