BuckingFatRastard

Apr 28, 2022
Im pretty new to CE but I get the basics and was wondering if some CE wizard could tell me if it was possible to do any of these:

• Change the size of npcs
  • Change player size with controller instead of menu
  • Change sizes in smoother increments

gmili47

Jan 14, 2019
I know Edef reads these threads occasionally so its worth mentioning this, see if other people get the same bug/behavior. if you spawn two characters, one in BJ position and the other moved to stand in front of them, i think the two animations (just standing or thrusting? from the one standing, SUCC from the one in BJ position) conflict or cancel out. the dick snaps in position lined up with their face and you can hear the moans but the animations are stuck. havent seen anything gamebreaking otherwise, i definitely intend on throwing money at this in the future lol.
Edit: Its atlas thats the issue, seems to work with the others but their jaw is bugged if atlas is the one being blown
View attachment 1766649 View attachment 1766650
How have you done this scene in the image?

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
I've tried both the new and old patcher, disabled antivirus, etc.. but when I boot up the game it just brings me to the screen with the authenticator on it. When I press authenticate, the game crashes and boots me back to SteamVR.

Is it broken, or am I missing something here?

Apr 29, 2021
I've tried both the new and old patcher, disabled antivirus, etc.. but when I boot up the game it just brings me to the screen with the authenticator on it. When I press authenticate, the game crashes and boots me back to SteamVR.

Is it broken, or am I missing something here?
I'm actually having the same issue, but not running it through steam, if that's what you meant. I'm busy downloading it again, because I did see a message saying that the download itself was corrupt (or incomplete). Going to try it again, but I would suggest to run the verifyintegrity.ps1, in case it may say the same thing.

There's a post, just a few before this one, where there's some troubleshooting steps you can take. I've run through them already and since I saw the message from the verification script, I'm downloading the file again and will try it out as soon as it's done.

Edit/Update: tried to run it again, also as admin, but still getting an error, then the game closes. Not sure if something is broken, or if I had done something. Also checked anti-virus/firewall and there doesn't look to be any restrictions for Heat (also tried creating a rule allowing Heat to do what it wants, no luck there either; I'm using Norton). That's about as much as I can think of for the time being.

Would anyone know of anything else that could work?

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
Im pretty new to CE but I get the basics and was wondering if some CE wizard could tell me if it was possible to do any of these:

• Change the size of npcs
  • Change player size with controller instead of menu
  • Change sizes in smoother increments
you got are some good ideas ngl, but imo:

1) could be fairly difficult, maybe imposibile (did not look into it, but will do)
2) still fairly hard but most likely posibile (not with ce tho (i dont use CE that often, only for debugging))
3) this is fairly easy but i did not look into that yet (so i can only guess)

the game is compiled with il2cpp so its "compiled a bit like native code", so reversing is fairly complicated

Jun 25, 2021
Waiting on you then. (y)

The mixed talks about the patcher made me feel kinda hesitant to try out the new stuff myself. Besides, i aint playing without your injector mods anyway lol (That, or the other guy's CE table)
"hacking in heat" still needs a bit of polish, there where many changes affecting my code, i hope this CE table with my bypass method is helping a bit

Reactions: Placebo00

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
"hacking in heat" still needs a bit of polish, there where many changes affecting my code, i hope this CE table with my bypass method is helping a bit
Ah, so you did made one yourself lel.

I thought i saw a weird "registry value" of sorts, last time i tinkered on it (which mostly end up with me getting more confused than anything). But yeah, doubt itll be any easier now with every new release having diffrent codes and what not.

Makes me wonder if the guy end up spending most of his time reshuffling the internals rather than expanding on this lol. But here we are i guess

Reactions: burningburner622
Jun 25, 2021
with CE ? no prob not, but im trying to make this happen in my next release of "hacking in heat"
i got an update here, sadly i got bad news, i could not get this one working...

maybe someone here with some reversing exp could help me on that:

i tryed hooking ActiveCharacterManager::SpawnCharacter and saving the ACM object and calling the original function but its pointing into random memory after scene switch (most likely deleted), the ACM is character speciffic so it only can spawn one char (second arg is "charname" but changing it will crash the game), i also tryed hooking MoveToPOI but it requires a CharacterBase object (i dont have a valid one after scene switch)

Jun 25, 2021
Ah, so you did made one yourself lel.

I thought i saw a weird "registry value" of sorts, last time i tinkered on it (which mostly end up with me getting more confused than anything). But yeah, doubt itll be any easier now with every new release having diffrent codes and what not.

Makes me wonder if the guy end up spending most of his time reshuffling the internals rather than expanding on this lol. But here we are i guess
since the new programmer is working on the game there are many changes and additions, some of them are kinda wierd but those are uncommon (for example: adding a new member value to the beginning of a class, or kinda odd naming of vars ("ErectDebug" is my fav one, still dont know what it does))
he does a good job tho, his stuff is working and his structuring makes sense

(btw if someone in the heat-team is reading this, "hi :D, could someone add the 'numparticles' var from Obi fluids (for maxparticles created by one emitter) in the options/globals class ? thx")

• Haha
Reactions: Placebo00

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
yea i did

View attachment 1784390
for those interested:

this inside of the MainMenu::CheckAuthenicated Function:
rax is the pointer to the Global Static "Options_c" object (the address is set on compile time so finding it should not be a challenge)
offset of 0xB8 is added and moved into rax, rax is now pointing to the "Static_fields" object created by il2cpp
offset of 0x18 is added (rax is now pointing directly to the "authenticated" boolean) and compared with 0

just change one of the 2 given values (Options_c::Static_fields::authenticated or 0) to pass (the location of Options_c::Static_fields::authenticated is known and easy to find so just go for that and change it anytime at runtime)

the menu does not update automaticly (MainMenu::CheckAuthenticated is called in MainMenu::ToggleMenu)
so you need to close and reopen the menu to check the value again and give you the disired output

this patch can be applyed in runtime (the jmp Auth:: Pass can be aswell) so modifying files is not needed (imo modifing runtime memory is superior) but it needs a new address of the "Options_c" object everytime a differen version is published
Ah, So it is still there. Looking at the convo history here, doubt theres gonna be many thatll take advantage of that, if not me also included among em lol

That didnt....

Last edited:

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
I'm actually having the same issue, but not running it through steam, if that's what you meant. I'm busy downloading it again, because I did see a message saying that the download itself was corrupt (or incomplete). Going to try it again, but I would suggest to run the verifyintegrity.ps1, in case it may say the same thing.

There's a post, just a few before this one, where there's some troubleshooting steps you can take. I've run through them already and since I saw the message from the verification script, I'm downloading the file again and will try it out as soon as it's done.

Edit/Update: tried to run it again, also as admin, but still getting an error, then the game closes. Not sure if something is broken, or if I had done something. Also checked anti-virus/firewall and there doesn't look to be any restrictions for Heat (also tried creating a rule allowing Heat to do what it wants, no luck there either; I'm using Norton). That's about as much as I can think of for the time being.

Would anyone know of anything else that could work?
Bummer, was hoping the reupload of the patcher would be it. I've also done the integrity checks, without luck. At this point I'd have to assume they changed something with the authenticator - breaking the patcher with the latest version of the game.

If anyone has has managed to get it working with the latest version I'd love to know!

Jun 25, 2021
Bummer, was hoping the reupload of the patcher would be it. I've also done the integrity checks, without luck. At this point I'd have to assume they changed something with the authenticator - breaking the patcher with the latest version of the game.

If anyone has has managed to get it working with the latest version I'd love to know!
what version are you talking about ?
0.3.7.0 ? use my CT
u need CheatEngine
just change the one code in the list from a 0 into a 1
and then reopen the menu ingame, Do not press authenicate

Jun 25, 2021
0.3.7.1 changelog:
"Completely redo the way the penetrable works for performance and stability"
  • im gonna check that, and i prob gotta redo some classes where members are added randomly, yaaaay....
"Prevent spawning broken characters in the world "
  • this is more or less the final nail in the coffin for the "spawn npcs in the bathroom"

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
NEW UPDATE:

Also a weird character bug. :LOL:
Idk how this happened.
Marina is 2 different characters
Marina.T and Marina.F

i tryed to abuse this to spawn 2 times the same character (Marina) but i did not got any good results, how did you achieve this result ?
im very interested.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes