Nov 15, 2020
Source and update for my crack.

Also here is the GameAssembly.dll that came from my crack.

Reactions: isthisfacebookplus
Jun 25, 2021
+1, I messed around a couple hours and wasnt able to duplicate the glitch. as an aside, anybody else wish you could toggle tail collision with the environment off? Its hard to pose em when their tail is doing its best GEDDAN impression
@TheDudeMan_

well... i think i got some news for ya
ahhyes.PNG

just open the CT file in the zip with cheatengine and change the value after attaching cheatengine to Heat
this is for 0.3.7.0 only!

i already implemented this in "hacking in heat" 0.3.7.0 (not released yet, but will be out soon)

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I can't seem to play 3.7.0. I got 3.6.2 working fine but after patching 3.7.0 and trying to run it I get the message "Failed to load il2cpp". I searched and it seems to be in my files for Unity so not sure what's going on there.

Edit: Nvm, got it working. Just needed a fresh start and to screw around with the files less.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
@TheDudeMan_

well... i think i got some news for ya
View attachment 1771884

just open the CT file in the zip with cheatengine and change the value after attaching cheatengine to Heat
this is for 0.3.7.0 only!

i already implemented this in "hacking in heat" 0.3.7.0 (not released yet, but will be out soon)

i would recommend turning the physics quality to low when more then 2 ncps are used

heatgym.PNG

:whistle:@Edefff props moved by an animation get reset after another npc spawns (see hera, atlas, riley) could you fix that ?

Reactions: Lolwut365

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Hmm. Any way to get an XBox or Playstation controller to act like it's a VR controller, preferably a way that is not tied to Steam or another service? Seems like most of the actions are tied to VR controls exclusively.

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Hmm. Any way to get an XBox or Playstation controller to act like it's a VR controller, preferably a way that is not tied to Steam or another service? Seems like most of the actions are tied to VR controls exclusively.
it is a vr game

ianigma

Jan 2, 2020
no

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes