balur

Aug 11, 2019
Best update. Mixed feelings on the next character possibly being the third canid even though it's my favorite family.

Aug 22, 2021
This game really shows the incredibly careful attention to detail the devs have put into literally everything. We have joked about this being the great and mighty 'foreskin update', but thinking about how stupid hard that must be to model/animate and seeing how good the results are just blows my mind.

Now I just need to get the hang of posing everyone without folding their shoulders and hips inside out...

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
Update: I have found that the binding is only broken on the Vive and not oculus or index, and since those binds are created by the dev's of Heat i have no way of contacting them meaning i am officially screwed.
dammit that really sucks, then you probably would need to change controllers to other brand but ofc thats money to put on it

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
i found in game files the bindings of the controllers and vive is there, maybe somehow it could be modified but what do i know
1650309167333.png

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
i found in game files the bindings of the controllers and vive is there, maybe somehow it could be modified but what do i know
View attachment 1764167
What i have found is that the vive binds run on the 0.2.9.0 build of Heat, since then a pinch grip has been implemented which is not bound to the 0.2.9.0 binding, so the only solution is either to figure out how to add said bind through coding which i don't know how to do, or hope that the dev's eventually update the vive binding themselves. neither of which i have much hope for

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
What i have found is that the vive binds run on the 0.2.9.0 build of Heat, since then a pinch grip has been implemented which is not bound to the 0.2.9.0 binding, so the only solution is either to figure out how to add said bind through coding which i don't know how to do, or hope that the dev's eventually update the vive binding themselves. neither of which i have much hope for
if anyone who knows about this stuff could potentially help this good sir with this issue?

Alice-37

Aug 6, 2021
If someone has an answer or some advice I would really appreciate it.
So I tried using the newest patcher with Heat 3.7.0 and it just crashes when I hit authenticate.
I originally downloaded Heat 3.7.0 from Mega on FreakyHD's post and I thought that maybe the download from Mega is
messed up in some way so I tried another link and that one had the same issue. I also tried running it as admin and nothing seems to work.

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
For all the people who still have struggles with cracker
Download this one :
Then place it in game files and run it
Next ckeckmark option "Patching for pattern (Might not work)" and click patch
Now you can go to game and hit authenticate button
Vualla!

Last edited:

Alice-37

Aug 6, 2021
This actually worked! Thank you so much! I was kinda confused at first cause the patcher says "Patching by pattern".

KurBur

Apr 30, 2021
I managed to somehow glitch the game to allow more than 2 characters at a time but it went back to normal when I tried switching rooms. I have no idea how to replicate it now. Can anyone try to see if they can get this glitch and tell us how do do it? Or alternatively, if someone would mod the game to do it.

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
I managed to somehow glitch the game to allow more than 2 characters at a time but it went back to normal when I tried switching rooms. I have no idea how to replicate it now. Can anyone try to see if they can get this glitch and tell us how do do it? Or alternatively, if someone would mod the game to do it.
Thats not a glitch its a new feature for the latest version of heat.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes