Aphrodesiac

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone have problems with using it in VR, especially the playerbody function?
Playerbody straight up isn't working for me. The feet and hips don't track at all, leaving the body to just kinda stutterstep everywhere. I can SOMETIMES get the feet to track, by fiddling with every setting till it works, but the body's stretched out and contorted. It's working in 5.7.1, the last version I tried.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
anyone have the newest version of the mod tool for unity aka V9.2 because one in mods folder on google drive needs updating

otakunorth

Sep 8, 2020
Playerbody straight up isn't working for me. The feet and hips don't track at all, leaving the body to just kinda stutterstep everywhere. I can SOMETIMES get the feet to track, by fiddling with every setting till it works, but the body's stretched out and contorted. It's working in 5.7.1, the last version I tried.
Same issues here on a quest 3, not sure what happened

manehm

Mar 20, 2023
anthro heat 0.6.1.1 and 0.6.1.2 both have a really annoying bug where Riley's pre-cum drops straight down from behind his balls like it's coming out of the top of his leg, re- downloading 0.6.0.2 again to see if that ones normal cos it ruins it for me cos Riley is my favourite character.

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
anthro heat 0.6.1.1 and 0.6.1.2 both have a really annoying bug where Riley's pre-cum drops straight down from behind his balls like it's coming out of the top of his leg, re- downloading 0.6.0.2 again to see if that ones normal cos it ruins it for me cos Riley is my favourite character.
Better to just play the previous versions until they fix the absolute shiteshow that is 0.6.1.2

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Oct 7, 2022
One that is more than good enough to run the game, why do you ask?
Because I might be have the same PC as yours but I don't experience any lags.
Maybe you need to clean your PC?
Or what do you mean by "shiteshow"? Just turn physics -> low and it will help.
11400f and RTX 2060 Super still work well in "2D".

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Because I might be have the same PC as yours but I don't experience any lags.
Maybe you need to clean your PC?
Or what do you mean by "shiteshow"? Just turn physics -> low and it will help.
11400f and RTX 2060 Super still work well in "2D".
I meant shiteshow as in its a buggy mess right now, ive got no performance issues.
Playerbody being more or less unusable without Full body tracking, even see people with full body tracking complaining that its bad.
Possessing being beyond buggy, the character you possess becoming horribly deformed.
When they upped the frequency of voicelines on characters, Jasper & Sasha speak more than they purr, it's annoying
Sasha still has some of Jasper's voicelines.
The list goes on...

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
outch... i don't know if it's my quest 2 or the settings but when i'm trying to take possession (scene / body etc) i'm not where i have to be ( behind / above or under etc) . trying to calibrate but it's worth ... sometimes i'm off map. if someone have tips , i thank him in advance

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Better wait till the next patch before using playerbody/possession. This version is the first version I played in vr, so I don't know if it was this jank before, but the patchnotes did say the feature was just overhauled and they weren't able to get it fully ready by the end of last month.

Reactions: keitaka
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes