Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yes there will be Lesbian scene content! Maybe Ghost girl will possess one of them ....maybe while they sleep.. No spoilers ver 1.1 cumming soon! Lol
Well, actually, that content doesn't interest me, rather I was asking to know if the game itself was exclusive for that content, (I already downloaded it and saw that it wasn't, or at least it seems that way.)

The game looks interesting, too bad Joiplay doesn't run it on android (I think it doesn't support the video format, so I'll wait for the compressed version) will the fetishes/kinks be avoidable? (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot? (For example, as I said, I'm not interested in lesbian, can that be avoided or is it going to be forced?)

You should ask for Developer Tag and Ownership of the thread, that way you can put the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Well, actually, that content doesn't interest me, rather I was asking to know if the game itself was exclusive for that content, (I already downloaded it and saw that it wasn't, or at least it seems that way.

The game looks interesting, too bad Joiplay doesn't run it on android (I think it doesn't support the video format, so I'll wait for the compressed version) will the fetishes/kinks be avoidable? (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced by plot? (For example, as I said, I'm not interested in lesbian, can that be avoided or is it going to be forced?)

You should ask for tag developer and ownership of the thread, that way you can put the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totally does will fix that on ver 1.1 ! Thanks for the advice!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The game is centered around stepmom/stepsister fantasy. A visual novel based but with adult animations throughout the game...ok that sounds good, but...what is that game about?

Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
The game is centered around stepmom/stepsister fantasy. A visual novel based but with adult animations throughout the game...ok that sounds good, but...what is that game about?
I don't want to give away any spoilers but I have to say that the ghost girl has a mother that is going to nurse kevin back to health maybe! I said to much!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I don't want to give away any spoilers but I have to say that the ghost girl has a mother that is going to nurse kevin back to health maybe! I said to much!
:D and who is kevin? i dont need to know what will happend atc....but what would be story about would be nice description :D

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Really nice Animations you got there, Story is a bit dumb but enjoyable
BUT everytime a Video starts it crashes my game... works good the second time but still annoying
Hope you gonna fix that :)

Gl with your Game!

Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Really nice Animations you got there, Story is a bit dumb but enjoyable
BUT everytime a Video starts it crashes my game... works good the second time but still annoying
Hope you gonna fix that :)

Gl with your Game!
Thanks for your input! just glad someone is able to play my game! I will check on the crashing. Sometime rpg maker can be a pain! I will find the fix! Which video is crashing if you don't mind me asking? I will have to re encode them manually.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes