Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for your input! just glad someone is able to play my game! I will check on the crashing. Sometime rpg maker can be a pain! I will find the fix! Which video is crashing if you don't mind me asking? I will have to re encode them manually.
every single one crashed my game atleast once if it helps you :D
and im stuck at the forest any help? xD

Reactions: Heathershome69

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Ty found it forget to save after the ghost and it crashed again silly me :D
But if you mind me asking why notusing renpy instead of rpgmaker? wouldnt it handle it way better?

Anyway need some sleep but im gonna end that tomorrow :D

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Ok i have to give up for now
After the Blowjob (what a Amazing piece of work, but why not with cumshot? if you add in further scenes some cumshots im pretty sure they will make it on my top 5 of this plattform!)
there are 2 videos and 1 of them everytime crashes the gameso i cant even go further sadly...

but again ill keep my eyes on this : )

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Do you think for the next version you can put some guides on the screen for where the room exits are. I am in the hall outside the mother and Ava's bedroom, and cant find an obvious way back to the other Bedrooms. Bottom of the screen, nothing, go up the left side i invariably end up in the Laundry or finally the Garage where i cant get out.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Game freezes all the time! Especially during animations. Now I am stuck with the image when Sarah using the washing machine to get out the digital world.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Heathershome69 sorry to say that but unplayable due to constant freezes and the lack of clues about where and how to go. Overall it looks really good, but need a lot of mechanical work (and maybe another engine).

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Thank you for all your input on version 1! I will be changing step relations to blood relations . I also got a lot of people still having freezing issues when it comes to the animations and some are not. I am going to consider changing over to Ren'Py. Thank you again for all of input it really helps . I will keep you updated soon! Stay horny my friends!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
u know u can avoid patreon rules by making the players put the relation like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so u can keep on patreon without problems
or just make a patch file changed the relations , if the engine was renpy that will be easy fo us to edit the script but most of us don't know about rpgm editing
Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I am most likely going to switch to renpy ! Going over tutorials now.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Ty found it forget to save after the ghost and it crashed again silly me :D
But if you mind me asking why notusing renpy instead of rpgmaker? wouldnt it handle it way better?

Anyway need some sleep but im gonna end that tomorrow :D
Yes you are right ! I haven't heard of ren'Py until you mentioned it. I am working on transfering it to Ren'py now should be done by friday if I do not get snagged on things. Thanks for your input!

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes