Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - . Thanks to my beautiful wife Heather for helping code
the game, while I was working my boring 9-5! Tag is currently being updated to incest . "Point and click" adventure feature will be available again on v1.1! Enjoy! Stay horny my friends!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - PIXELDRAIN . Thanks to my beautiful wife Heather for helping code
the game, while I was working my boring 9-5! Tag is currently being updated to incest . "Point and click" adventure feature will be available again on v1.1! Enjoy! Stay horny my friends!
Android Port coming soon! Please use Joiplay Emulator in the mean time!

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - PIXELDRAIN . Thanks to my beautiful wife Heather for helping code
Thank you and your wife very much.

Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
still not working
the game, while I was working my boring 9-5! Tag is currently being updated to incest . "Point and click" adventure feature will be available again on v1.1! Enjoy! Stay horny my friend!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Good plan, that UI is horrible. But I was intrigued until the game froze up
the game, while I was working my boring 9-5! Tag is currently being updated to incest . "Point and click" adventure feature will be available again on v1.1! Enjoy! Stay horny my friend!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Strange!

Good idea. I am going to ash the moderator to update the tags when I get back from work.
It has been updated! New version of the game is here with ren'py thanks with the help of my beautiful wife coding.
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - PIXELDRAIN .

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Same for me, did you find it?

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Good decision, the game look pretty good but maybe the concept is too ambitious for RPGM, eagerly waiting for the new engine!
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - PIXELDRAIN . Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: GaboCAP

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Thank you for all your input on version 1! I will be changing step relations to blood relations . I also got a lot of people still having freezing issues when it comes to the animations and some are not. I am going to consider changing over to Ren'Py. Thank you again for all of input it really helps . I will keep you updated soon! Stay horny my friends!
Transfer to Ren'py is complete! Win: - - PIXELDRAIN .

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
thank you so much! please, send also special shout out to your wife :love:

a261c98e2ae44f0f71ff370a6865f745_original.gif

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes