Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"The game is centered around stepmom/stepsister fantasy."
Who the hell fantasizes about step-shit (other than those with no imagination)? I'd hope if they are going to fantasize they'd do so about real blood-related relatives while they were at it (including knocking them up). Oh, and where's the lolis?

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
"The game is centered around stepmom/stepsister fantasy."
Who the hell fantasizes about step-shit (other than those with no imagination)? I'd hope if they are going to fantasize they'd do so about real blood-related relatives while they were at it (including knocking them up). Oh, and where's the lolis?
Yes this game is full incest! Old title tag from when I was on patreon. Check the renpy out.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I have noticed (maybe a feature and not a bug?) a couple of scenes where there's 2 background songs playing at once, like when the scene switches the old song forgot to be turned off before new sexy one started.
Made the adjustments in v1.1 ! Thanks for the feed back! Heather and I are appreciative!

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
the only problem that i have is that sometimes i get stuck in some rooms and i cannot find the exit other than that nice game
I switch to Renpy ! Please download the new version. Point and click adventure will be available soon! Here is the link to renpy version
- - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes