EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
most of those mods make sense but the last one, last time I checked theres no power in this game yet
Mind rephrasing that? What do you mean by power? If you mean damage per bullet, it's been mentioned earlier in the thread:

open the pck file in notepad++ crtl f hand gun an change damage to 99 and firerate to 99.
If you mean abilities I haven't seen any mention of it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
A lot of improvements, nice. Not too much to even critique this time, most the issues with the last version were fixed and there wasn't anything new that was really problematic. Maybe the boss health/semen drops are a bit too common, but that's not a major issue and might be fine for a tutorial boss and newer players. I still kinda miss the reload while dodging of Captivity, but at least we have more breathing room to reload here now with the enemy changes. I keep instinctively dodging while reloading due to how much I played Captivity and canceling the reload though. Will take a while to get over that.

Most importantly, my hands aren't dying this time, lol.

Reactions: Beats9821

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Pretty cool game so far. I like the pacing and balancing on it, it's hard enough to where you could get downed a few times and get scenes but with enough second chances that you can still progress. The animations on this new boss seemed liked an improvement over the ones on the normal enemies, they are good. I like the struggle mechanic on the boss, could fit also to normal enemies imho. Maybe 2 enemies could also grab at the same time for certain positions. Having some ambient background audio and voice sfx could be good I think. Modding is interesting, Godot is pretty open.

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
nice update, still not into the cock and ball torture but atleast theres one animation i can enjoy with the boss

Xer0s

Aug 5, 2018
Somehow managed to run into a glitch/bug where I had two player characters at the same time. Both fired from the same magazine (one mouse press meant two bullets fired) and both took damage and drew aggro from enemies simultaneously. Also, only one was able to pick up coins/ammo, which was a problem as excessive rolling and getting KO'd resulted in them getting separated. It seemed to fix itself when I went into the boss arena, but it was weird nonetheless. I forgot to get a screenshot during the run where I had it, but I'm gonna try to replicate it for some actual evidence.

Reactions: Flowpix and Taskboy

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
Wishlist for this game:

Corruption & Hypnotism systems that can increase overtime to cause a variety of problems from needing to masturbate every now and then to straight up inability to resist rape.

Cum inflation systems that have applicable debuffs and needs to be emptied out manually. Light cum inflation can slowly increase lust whilst heavy cum inflation can have a noticeable effect on your movement and ability to resist rape. Bonus points if you can put in a fully simulated environment with dynamic real-time slish slosh mechanics as you're moving around and/or getting fucked, x-ray (both during sex and a constant one) and jiggle physics.

Cum layering system where as you're gettin' splooshed on you'll get gradually nastier and layered with jizz. Makes escape in certain scenarios easier due to slipperiness but also expediates the rape process and adds pleasure faster to you because horny logic reasons. Aphrodisiac cum or w/e.

Parasitism & virus systems... I'm thinking mostly brain parasite things that go into your ear and slowly corrupt you but it can be of the impregnating kind too that would also work. Doesn't have to be biological parasites, it can be like, nanomachines son.

Bigger dicks in general. Bulges galore. Can go from slight pelvis bumps to straight up fleshlight-levels of bulging where it reaches all the way up to the neck. tick boxes can help regulate the amount of bulge. Bigger dicks being naturally harder to get out of rape situations with, of course.

General upgrades to allow the player to survive for longer. More health, more resistance to pleasure, more lives, so on so forth. Possibly even toggles to completely disable the heart system in place of a corruption system that can be managed with drugs or lack of exposure.

Relentless sex systems where on either harder modes or triggered via other means, enemies don't stop having sex with you after they "complete" their sequence, instead just restarting it and continuing to rape you. It's hot to get nutted inside of and then continually fucked until additional nuts have been injected, that sort of stuff.

There is more but they're less important and will probably get put in anyways so I won't bother talking about them. I may revisit this list in the future, I may not. Depends on how the game develops. If too much dumb shit gets put in, I'm leaving or cheating the game anyways.
Excluding the parasitism part all of this hits the right kind of kinks for a good few people

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes