FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah Captivity was great for me because it was an amazing game and hit on the sex content I like. So I hope this will have similar content as well. Any game on Patreon worries me since they don't allow like anything though. I usually won't even follow games on there for that reason. Even if a dev adds content they don't allow and tries to skirt their rules, you never know when they'll have to remove that content to keep the game on Patreon. Seen so many games get neutered by self censorship because devs want to keep their game on Patreon.

Patreon can easily decide this game is rape and then the dev will either have to remove it, or try to pull some bullshit and modify the game to try to make it all consensual sex like so many other games.

Last edited:

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
Mod for Futa zombie girls in Captivity was great
This game tho already switched roles so the main character now have a D so reverse things with mods expected
I mean no more dicks needed but girls cosmeticks
Unfortunately, it seems that all mods conflict with each other, and I cannot make myself and my enemies coexist in Futa

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Flowpix was going through some of the files to make a mod and I was wondering if we could get multiple versions of a single enemy like for example "tx_robotgrunt_futa.3" and "tx_robotgrunt_futa.4" and so on so we could have multiple reskin mods that don't conflict with eachother

I was asking because I wanted to make reskins of the generic enemies that are all the Fredina's Nightclub models from Cally3d

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Flowpix was going through some of the files to make a mod and I was wondering if we could get multiple versions of a single enemy like for example "tx_robotgrunt_futa.3" and "tx_robotgrunt_futa.4" and so on so we could have multiple reskin mods that don't conflict with eachother

I was asking because I wanted to make reskins of the generic enemies that are all the Fredina's Nightclub models from Cally3d
It only came about because I decided to do a reskin of the robot boss
1700573761104.png

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023

It's actually something Im planning to implement at some point - so npcs have some variety "inside" the same enemy type. I guess in case of modding it would be possible then to add to the skin pool of particular npc instead of just replacing existing textures.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
It's actually something Im planning to implement at some point - so npcs have some variety "inside" the same enemy type. I guess in case of modding it would be possible then to add to the skin pool of particular npc instead of just replacing existing textures.
Also that's great, so thanks!

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Working on the bear, mostly stumped rn because I'm tryna figure out if the hat is worth keeping or not
Edit: Changed the bear a bit.
View attachment 3106417
Golden Bear is in finally, struggled on the colors for like 10 minutes straight just to still end up with that McDonald's french fry color (This is serious, I sampled the colors from some fries)
Gonna work on Chica now and (maybe) be done with the main cast
1700588478002.png 1700588540898.png

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Golden Bear is in finally, struggled on the colors for like 10 minutes straight just to still end up with that McDonald's french fry color (This is serious, I sampled the colors from some fries)
Gonna work on Chica now and (maybe) be done with the main cast
View attachment 3106441 View attachment 3106444
Got Chica done, however she singlehandedly had the most boring design possible because Cally3d made her all ONE color so I just made some shit up and gave her arm bands + the chicken leg color
I'm gonna run through some of the characters and make some simple color swaps to have some of the other animatronics included like springtrap and toy bonnie.
1700591028630.png

HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 3, 2021
Alright, here you go, lads they're not perfect but they work as intended (hopefully).
If you have any Animatronics you want in, feel free to ask.
Feel free to mention any errors I accidentally made (They weren't uncommon, I straight up forgot to give the male reskins penises at times)

Has (Animatronics that are reskins are on the same line):
Bonfie - Toy Bonfie - Springtrap
Chiku
Fredina - Golden Fredina - Shadow Fredina
Fexa

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes