DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Future mod support for Buttplug.io / LoveMachine for interactive sex toy support would be AWESOME for this! Was something I hoped would come to 'Captivity' but that was not to be. Here's hoping it may come to this game. ;)

Mhiggey

Jun 5, 2018
Alright, here you go, lads they're not perfect but they work as intended (hopefully).
This is great. Not my cup of tea content wise as with most of this game so far, but to have users already making variety mods like this is something to be encouraged.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
I might be having a micro-brain moment, but how do we use/see the mods we added? I followed the instructions, enabled mods, opened the mod folder and placed modified textures into the actors folder but when I load the game they are still the vanilla textures. Is there an additional step that I'm missing?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Here's my attempt at a 'generic military body'

Remember to edit the name to tx_player_male.png

View attachment 3108339 View attachment 3108519 View attachment 3108523
Mind relaying which military you used for reference here? Out side of the US navy's working uniform, one division of Trindad's Defence Force who's name evades me, and military police forces (think SWAT), blue isn't used too often. On the plus side the blue is probably more appropriate for this environment then the typical drab greens and tan colours.

On the other hand, Fexa fucking a swat officer raw is not something I thought I'd ever see, but I'm glad I did.

Feb 17, 2018
The dynamic of animations in scenes is not that cool as in captivity. And that's alright, they are still good, but would be cool to see cam tracking to a head of player in scenes, as it was been in captivity.

Reactions: anon241

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Mind relaying which military you used for reference here? Out side of the US navy's working uniform, one division of Trindad's Defence Force who's name evades me, and military police forces (think SWAT), blue isn't used too often. On the plus side the blue is probably more appropriate for this environment then the typical drab greens and tan colours.

On the other hand, Fexa fucking a swat officer raw is not something I thought I'd ever see, but I'm glad I did.
I mostly used this image of a blue-uniform SWAT team as the base design, and the MTF model from SCP secret labatory.
View attachment 1700749754551.webp
1700749344439.jpeg View attachment 1700749754551.webp

I really liked the blue, but with the militarization of the police, some units receive military surplus supplies, which is why you sometimes see them in camo or olive green.

1700749411249.jpeg

Anyway, I just used the word 'generic military' because one could easily recolor my skin into any unit they like.

Reactions: EmDotRand

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Also, after playing for a bit with the new boss and all, gotta say, I'm definitely digging this more than Captivity. Sure, it's still in its infancy stages, it doesn't have any balances so to speak of, nor does it have lots of enemies/enough lewdness factor to rival that of Captivity, but the gameplay alone is already better IMO. While this one is dodge-heavy, at least the weapons don't feel like crap and the enemies are easy enough to avoid, even the ranged ones by strafing around their shots.

In short, the gameplay here already feels proper and more fun to play. I've always felt that Captivity always started you at a disadvantage, due to how puny the first weapon (the pistol) was, and here it's no exception. In contrast, the cheapest weapon here (the Uzi), feels better to handle compared to the terribly slow rifle in Captivity, and if you want to get an upgrade for the pistol instead, you can do that. Ammo drops from regular mobs seem to be a bit high though, meaning that on later waves you don't have to spend as much on them.

Other than that, best wishes to the dev, and here's to moar.

Iron209555

Aug 5, 2018
Wish we could re-skin the guns, those light grey parts are bothering me

Also I kinda want to try to make the SOCOM23

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Ayy captivity 2.0 I was sad when they stopped updating it.
Some advice I have after playing through this is you should use better sound effects for sex, they don't have the omph captivity has and while I know this is a work in progress it's like a Wish version of the game with how it is right now.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Future mod support for Buttplug.io / LoveMachine for interactive sex toy support would be AWESOME for this! Was something I hoped would come to 'Captivity' but that was not to be. Here's hoping it may come to this game. ;)
I made such a mod for Captivity actually but I never released it, I could put it up though. I agree it would be cool for this game but since it's Godot I think there needs to be support for it from the game (or support for loading code mods) since there is no generic modding/patching framework for Godot I think

Reactions: DralaFi
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes