EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
We probably can however we would need to figure out the file names, and layout.
Finding out the names and structure is easy enough. Slapping the pck file in any decent text editor let's four search for whichever asset name you desire.
Extracting the assets is a bit tricker. I found but the only things I got from them were reference and import files.

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
I made such a mod for Captivity actually but I never released it, I could put it up though. I agree it would be cool for this game but since it's Godot I think there needs to be support for it from the game (or support for loading code mods) since there is no generic modding/patching framework for Godot I think
Any effort would be greatly appreciated! If you need testers, just give a shout.

scam man sidorovich

Formerly 'father valerian'
Jan 10, 2021
heres a cheat engine table with a single cheat for money
NOT WORKING CAUSE IM A DUMB DUMB WHO USED THE INCREMENTED VALUE INSTEAD OF THE BASE VALUE

Last edited:
May 5, 2021
So, with latest version, with the boss, I dunno if this means I'm a G.O.A.T when it comes to this kind of game, or something, but with only the pistol upgrade, I beat all the waves, and the boss, the only thing I spent money on aside from the upgrade, was the hp and the energy.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
the terribly slow rifle in Captivity
That's because you're supposed to buy the automatic pistol, and then go straight for assault rifles.

TBH it's the thing I love the most about Captivity: the fact that even if you play your best and play to win, there's still going to be monsters that grab you. Most h-games don't have this, if you play to win then you're just gonna win because they're piss easy, and that's a very bad game design since you can't really see animations without losing in most cases. It's the thing I love about Karryn's Prison as well, where the game is a bit complicated at first so if you just jump into it without knowing stuff you'll lose and that smashes a lot of buttons inside me

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So, with latest version, with the boss, I dunno if this means I'm a G.O.A.T when it comes to this kind of game, or something, but with only the pistol upgrade, I beat all the waves, and the boss, the only thing I spent money on aside from the upgrade, was the hp and the energy.
Well done, but you can still do better. Now beat it without the pistol upgrade.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
TBH it's the thing I love the most about Captivity: the fact that even if you play your best and play to win, there's still going to be monsters that grab you.
It's certainly one way to make sure the sexual content is seen, but not really the best. A generally better method is showing sexual content as a result of both positive and negative events. The sex combat in Karryn's Prison is a prime example of this, sex is a weapon on both sides.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
That's because you're supposed to buy the automatic pistol, and then go straight for assault rifles.

TBH it's the thing I love the most about Captivity: the fact that even if you play your best and play to win, there's still going to be monsters that grab you. Most h-games don't have this, if you play to win then you're just gonna win because they're piss easy, and that's a very bad game design since you can't really see animations without losing in most cases. It's the thing I love about Karryn's Prison as well, where the game is a bit complicated at first so if you just jump into it without knowing stuff you'll lose and that smashes a lot of buttons inside me
Really? I always figured the rifle was the cheapest option to start with. Maybe I didn't pay much attention back then, and it's been a hot minute ever since I played Captivity.

About the H content, though, that I can agree on. Purposely surrendering to see the content really waters down the "struggle" factor, so blending both for content's sake and not letting the player dry was a good idea, and Perveloper merged them pretty seamlessly. That's why other games that I like (Mission Mermaiden and its spiritual sequel, literally any 2d platformer, etc) really water down to glorified galleries, IMO. They're more than that, I know, just an exaggeration.

...I just wish the enemies weren't so annoying when grappling you, however. Those muscas and the entirety of the cave level can choke on a bag of dicks for all I care.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes