nac123

Jul 24, 2018
This is on GODOT isn't it?
Any chance we could get the project files at a later date through some sort of github release?
Would make running it on linux easier since people like me could just build the project natively for the platform.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
This is on GODOT isn't it?
Any chance we could get the project files at a later date through some sort of github release?
Would make running it on linux easier since people like me could just build the project natively for the platform.
At some point I'll probably post Linux builds alongside Windows ones but right now the current codebase would just introduce new platform specific bugs. Until the project structure is more solid, LinuxChads can enjoy Wine.

nac123

Jul 24, 2018
At some point I'll probably post Linux builds alongside Windows ones but right now the current codebase would just introduce new platform specific bugs. Until the project structure is more solid, LinuxChads can enjoy Wine.
Very true, I know I had issues with mouse tracking and X11 a while back on a personal project so I can understand keeping things to one platform early on, that and it seems to run just fine on wine so it's more or less a non-issue still.

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
cap is like an old Kalashnikov, magnificent but you can't improve anymore. Although there is not much content on the Picatinny rails now, heat wave has shown me infinite possibilities since the beginning of the design

Duwhap

Nov 28, 2023
Do you think it would be possible to give an option to activate all three enemy types so that there are randomly Male, Female, and Futa enemies in a run?

profsji

Feb 25, 2023
I made such a mod for Captivity actually but I never released it, I could put it up though. I agree it would be cool for this game but since it's Godot I think there needs to be support for it from the game (or support for loading code mods) since there is no generic modding/patching framework for Godot I think
I'd personally love to see that! Modding buttplug into games is almost universally welcome IMO

Reactions: DralaFi

jun998

Jul 2, 2022
A couple questions related to the sprites aspect of modding the game:

1. What's the point of the separate cell for players' hair?
2. Can we get a sprite sheet showing the bounds of where the game reads them (bounds for head, hair, torso, etc.)?

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
A couple questions related to the sprites aspect of modding the game:

1. What's the point of the separate cell for players' hair?
2. Can we get a sprite sheet showing the bounds of where the game reads them (bounds for head, hair, torso, etc.)?
1. That way the hair can cover eyes (bugged atm - oops)
2. Bounds for each part are the entire cell: 128p - sprites in modkit can be used for reference.

Clothes and hair will be separate from body sprite in coming update for customization functionality so it will be possible for example to just add couple hairstyles without having to redo whole character sprite every time.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
How detailed is the modding going to be? Will it stay as just sprite swaps, or will get more complex with allowing us to add custom animations, enemies, maps and so on and so forth.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes