asslordthe4th

Mar 21, 2022
1. That way the hair can cover eyes (bugged atm - oops)
2. Bounds for each part are the entire cell: 128p - sprites in modkit can be used for reference.

Clothes and hair will be separate from body sprite in coming update for customization functionality so it will be possible for example to just add couple hairstyles without having to redo whole character sprite every time.
im just curious, is the update gonna come soon? not tryna hurry you im just fiending.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
How detailed is the modding going to be? Will it stay as just sprite swaps, or will get more complex with allowing us to add custom animations, enemies, maps and so on and so forth.
It will be more than sprite swaps.

im just curious, is the update gonna come soon? not tryna hurry you im just fiending.
I'm hoping I can manage to release something this month.

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
Adding my two cents once again, honestly I found the sound effects during sex and lack of screen effects to be kind of jarring.
Maybe pull off what Captivity did and use some pink filters that increase as you are closer to orgasm and maybe even flash or pulse slightly to the rhythm of whatever is being done to you, other then that making the sex sfx more lewd or squishy(?) Is something you should consider.
The gameplay is fine though, it's nice and smooth and you really can't go wrong with what you have right now, just polish what's already there and don't go out of your way to make a bunch of mechanics until you have the base game figured out.

apple192

Apr 3, 2020
For some reason the skin mods aren't working. Still displaying the original skins. :(
I'm copying the mod folder from the downloads and placing on top of the mod folder, Is there anything else that needs to be done? I have Mods selected in game too. :) Tyia

Anyone else having issues?

Last edited:

Fulback017

Jan 28, 2024
funny furry mod edit and mess with as you please this took me less the 5min to do so go nuts

Side note: Pistol and smg feel far to weak
For both i'd increase accuracy of current values
for the pistol about 40-60%
for the smg 25-40%

Reactions: imogg and Axis3123

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe pull off what Captivity did and use some pink filters that increase as you are closer to orgasm and maybe even flash or pulse slightly to the rhythm of whatever is being done to you
I can get behind this, but if it's added PLEASE let it be toggleable.

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
I can get behind this, but if it's added PLEASE let it be toggleable.
OR better, add a slider that changes the intensity as well as toggleable options in an options menu.
Really, this might sound arrogant but now that you have the framework of the game up you should focus on the bells and whistles then go all out on actual content.
Well, that's how I'd go about developing it with an update a month afterwards either adding a new enemy type, boss, or even a whole stage on top of small bug fixes.
You'd likely have the game finished in a year or two and out on Steam or something with that timeframe.

Reactions: NotAnAlien

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I'm just happy to hear the game is being worked on, all i wanna see is the game getting finished one day, it looks promising, and i'd hate to see it go to waste. if anything, i'm just curious what types of enemies i can expect in the future.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
captivity was also pretty horror focused
Oh yeah, you're right. More than half of the stages were based on horror tropes right? Bugs, zombies, space stations with aliens, the obvious FNAF-inspired animatronics. Kinda forgot about that >_>

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Another thing to note is just like Perveloper XXXDisaster seems to be using this project to learn programming. I suspect they'll need assistance from more experienced Unity developers.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes