DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
Wishlist for this game:

Corruption & Hypnotism systems that can increase overtime to cause a variety of problems from needing to masturbate every now and then to straight up inability to resist rape.

Cum inflation systems that have applicable debuffs and needs to be emptied out manually. Light cum inflation can slowly increase lust whilst heavy cum inflation can have a noticeable effect on your movement and ability to resist rape. Bonus points if you can put in a fully simulated environment with dynamic real-time slish slosh mechanics as you're moving around and/or getting fucked, x-ray (both during sex and a constant one) and jiggle physics.

Cum layering system where as you're gettin' splooshed on you'll get gradually nastier and layered with jizz. Makes escape in certain scenarios easier due to slipperiness but also expediates the rape process and adds pleasure faster to you because horny logic reasons. Aphrodisiac cum or w/e.

Parasitism & virus systems... I'm thinking mostly brain parasite things that go into your ear and slowly corrupt you but it can be of the impregnating kind too that would also work. Doesn't have to be biological parasites, it can be like, nanomachines son.

Bigger dicks in general. Bulges galore. Can go from slight pelvis bumps to straight up fleshlight-levels of bulging where it reaches all the way up to the neck. tick boxes can help regulate the amount of bulge. Bigger dicks being naturally harder to get out of rape situations with, of course.

General upgrades to allow the player to survive for longer. More health, more resistance to pleasure, more lives, so on so forth. Possibly even toggles to completely disable the heart system in place of a corruption system that can be managed with drugs or lack of exposure.

Relentless sex systems where on either harder modes or triggered via other means, enemies don't stop having sex with you after they "complete" their sequence, instead just restarting it and continuing to rape you. It's hot to get nutted inside of and then continually fucked until additional nuts have been injected, that sort of stuff.

There is more but they're less important and will probably get put in anyways so I won't bother talking about them. I may revisit this list in the future, I may not. Depends on how the game develops. If too much dumb shit gets put in, I'm leaving or cheating the game anyways.
Dev if you're listening, this is a long list of things that are all pretty great, to varying degrees of "doability" and difficulty. There's clearly a market for this sorta thing though. Don't get burned out, and I think you've got a long path of support ahead of you.

Flowpix

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2023
Somehow managed to run into a glitch/bug where I had two player characters at the same time. Both fired from the same magazine (one mouse press meant two bullets fired) and both took damage and drew aggro from enemies simultaneously. Also, only one was able to pick up coins/ammo, which was a problem as excessive rolling and getting KO'd resulted in them getting separated. It seemed to fix itself when I went into the boss arena, but it was weird nonetheless. I forgot to get a screenshot during the run where I had it, but I'm gonna try to replicate it for some actual evidence.
From your description, I think I know what's causing the bug. Thanks! Scheduled for the next patch.

Mods don't work for some reason?
Had to change file structure a little. Custom textures have to be in "mod/actors" folder now + they have slightly different naming scheme - so "mod_tx_robotplasma_b" would be now "tx_robotplasma_female". Futa textures are now separate too, earlier they were split from male/female textures.
Here is a mod for futa enemies/male player I grabbed from this thread and renamed to work for v0.14. For those interested in texture templates - they can be downloaded from itch.io page - "modkit_heatwave.zip".

is the skip to wave 15 button supposed to be for those who wanna fight the boss again? if so it wont open the door.
Be sure to have mission mode selected. On endless mode boss door stay closed.

my friends any foot licking animations in this game?
Currently not.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
Keys can now be rebound in options.
Unfortunately seems that binding mouse buttons doesn't work, binding anything to a mouse button disables it on my end.
Good update btw, looking foward to what you will cook even if our tastes don't quite align

scam man sidorovich

Formerly 'father valerian'
Jan 10, 2021
how the hell do iget mods to work? i need a walk through

edit look at the file names and compare them with the modtemplate folder and just change the names of the pngs to get what you desire

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Fist the things I liked:
  • Key rebinds
  • Weapons feel like they all have a niche. Uzi is great for general use, the M14 is great for picking off ranged enemies, and the M4 is an excellent "Oh God! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" weapon.
  • Boss is just hard enough to test a newbie's skills without overwhelming them.
  • It just works on Linux using wine.
As for what I didn't like:
  • Mouse rebinds don't function.
  • The upgraded pistol, while feeling much better than the starter pistol, feels like its just showed up for the participation trophy.
  • There's no indicator that you need to click to advance scenes.
  • Face sitting scene needs either a speed adjustment or some variation because I could barely tell anything changed until the PC erupted.
  • The boss is so easy you basically have to throw in order to get the scene. I get this is the first boss, but she finished fast and left me unsatisfied. Not to mention there's no apparent way to skip to the boss meaning to see her scene I have to spend another 10 minutes playing content I already mastered.
  • The file explorer that comes with Wine is so gimpy.
Now if you excuse me, I have to update my no tits mod.

GermanPlasma

Dec 5, 2017
  • The boss is so easy you basically have to throw in order to get the scene. I get this is the first boss, but she finished fast and left me unsatisfied. Not to mention there's no apparent way to skip to the boss meaning to see her scene I have to spend another 10 minutes playing content I already mastered.
Once you complete the boss you unlock the button that let's you skip all stages, allowing you to enter the boss room. It's in the mission select screen. I agree though, slight difficulty raise would be fine and that should make the balance perfect for the first boss imo.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Once you complete the boss you unlock the button that let's you skip all stages, allowing you to enter the boss room. It's in the mission select screen. I agree though, slight difficulty raise would be fine and that should make the balance perfect for the first boss imo.
See, this was one of my trademark pending smooth brained moments.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
So I came across some bugs:
  1. Sometimes you take no energy damage when climaxing.
  2. Sometimes you don't heal energy when grabbing the pick up.
  3. You can put hair on robots via mods, but if you put it in the designated area it only shows up when they die. You can work around it by directly modifying their heads.
Keep in mind I'm running through Wine on linux, so this bug might be caused by that.

Reactions: Flowpix
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes