Ren'Py Heavenly Peaks Cultivation [v2.0] [My Big Little Brother]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The NTR King thing was a reference to thread (since deleted) where a group of people refused to acknowledge or accept the generally accepted definition of the term NTR. Like many of you here, they ignored common sense and persisted in mislabeling something for their own emotional pay off.

So I embraced it since I had 0 plans to use this community at the time.

I however, am a productive member of this community and I'm all about solutions.

Perhaps you all should come up with a new term for this irrational hatred of second-hand dicks.

Then people won't think you're illiterate and crazy.
Look, I'm not trying to kinkshame or anything. I'm really not.

If a random guy like me walks in and sees you using that pfp what am I supposed to think? That you're doing it ironically or that you like ntr? I really am not trying to be rude to you or anything.

Anyway, I really hope you make the game you want. When I posted what I posted, it was not meant in bad faith. There's people on this website who don't like that type of content under any circumstances, and I was trying to discourage them from posting on the thread a complaint you didn't want to read or playing the game then giving a low review because of the content.

I will send you a pm on why people are making accusations at you, but I don't want to veer this game off topic anymore thanit already has been.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You are equating being a sex worker to allowing someone to fuck you under the threat of death. If it ain't rape it's blackmail then according to the site rules. I'd argue it's rape but whatever do you.
There wasn't threat of death to force her hand with the deal. He didn't attack her with the intention of sleeping with her. He planned on feeding. And that's why I say the review is misleading.

Syphii is a spirit. Spirits "eat" by consuming other spirits. Some of these spirits are "energy" the others are masses of energy, like herself, with a consciousness. Do you apologize to hamburgers or chicken thighs before you chow? I doubt it.

Vagrah, on the other hand is a yaomo - a demon that consumes energy to survive. His targets are humans or spirits - anything with life energy, it doesn't matter which. Generally , in order to feed, he has to kill the target - draining completely them in the process. He attacked Syphii with the sole intention of feeding on her, and after defeating her decided to make her a deal, one that was beneficial to her as well. That's the full extent of it.

They fought, she lost - and rather than kill her - he made a deal with her. She agreed to said deal - to sleep with him occasionally and he allowed her to stay on his land. In other words it was never motivated by sex to begin with, rather by hunger and competition.

The guy literally just made a verbal agreement with her and after he had sex went around killing other spirits to eat.
The irony is, all of this context is explained in game.
After she accepted the deal:

1)She was free to move around and leave the area if she wished - and she did many, many times.
2) He never bothered her (aside from anal activities) and never followed her, thought at one point he did send a spy to see what she was up to.

In fact, Syphii's freedom was how she met the main character.
As for why she didn't leave the situation if it bothered her? Lands abundant in energy are benefial to spirits. Staying there made her stronger, even if she had to walk funny occasionally.
As a matter of fact - Syphii met the main character AFTER her initial deal with Vagrah , making it impossible for him to have been NTR'ed. Once again, this is why definitions matter.

But, of course it sounds like "threat of death" and "rape" to you - that's my original point.
The guy was purposely misleading in his review to give you and everyone else that impression.

Damn anything I say though, amirite?

I shouldn't have to spoiler my work just because one person decided to write a misleading review (knowing full well the reaction it would get) but, here we are.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Look, I'm not trying to kinkshame or anything. I'm really not.

If a random guy like me walks in and sees you using that pfp what am I supposed to think? That you're doing it ironically or that you like ntr? I really am not trying to be rude to you or anything.

Anyway, I really hope you make the game you want. When I posted what I posted, it was not meant in bad faith. There's people on this website who don't like that type of content under any circumstances, and I was trying to discourage them from posting on the thread a complaint you didn't want to read or playing the game then giving a low review because of the content.

I will send you a pm on why people are making accusations at you, but I don't want to veer this game off topic anymore thanit already has been.
My problem isn't that they have hatred for NTR. More power to them, they like what they like and -- don't like.
My issue is that secondary dick syndrome (hereby named SDS) is not the same NTR.

SDS != NTR

The two aren't interchangeable and are not the same. I'll gladly accept a SDS label on my work. A NTR, I will not. Because its not an accurate representation of my work.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It's pretty clear I've been tried in the court of public opinion, regardless of what I say.

That's fine, that was pretty much my last attempt to explain my decisions.
As with all works of art, you're free to interpret them as you like.
I'll revisit the scene and add a few lines of dialogue to address the concerns bought up here and clarify a few things.

Not that it will really matter, apparently.

For those of you who like the work, please enjoy.
For those of you who do not, I hope you find something you do like.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
It's pretty clear I've been tried in the court of public opinion, regardless of what I say.

I'll revisit the scene and add a few lines of dialogue to address the concerns bought up here and clarify a few things.

Oh don't get me wrong I hate the ntr but if the girl had sex before she met the main character I couldn't care less. The problem is that she keeps doing it when she is already a love interest of the protagonist, that is ntr. However, it's not something that particularly bothers me in other games. I find out they have ntr's and just ignore them. I had a problem with this specific game because I'm a big fan of this style of novels. And if you want to maintain a 'realism' in the world of cultivation, I'm telling you right now that no one apart from this demon you speak of, the love interest and the protagonist should know that she was coerced (I guess that would be the word if you don't want use rape xd) since it is very frowned upon for someone to have someone in their harem or married to someone like her in that kind of world. And although the protagonist doesn't have a harem yet, in the future maybe he will, or you just make him choose from among all the girls. Which if you do, it would be worse for this love interest, since once they discovered what happened to her, everyone will make fun of the protagonist for having such a wife. I'm not making things up, it's logical xianxia xD.

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018

It PROBABLY won't solve the issue as a whole, BUT for people who hate the scene in question, is there a way you can skip it? I personally could care less, because I see your point, and I admire your stance.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why is this game so fucking broken! Fucking game uses all your fucking Qi when you not fighting with Qi just using fucking martial arts! Hey Dev do you not read cultivation fucking manhwa! Fucking Qi is not used for fucking normal attacks! Because of this bullshit it's impossible to defeat the fucking evil spirit! FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! Because when you need to use special attacks to kill him you have NO FUCKING QI!

You even made it fucking impossible to take a pill in battle! WTF? Cultivators take pills all the fucking time in battles! Go read some Manhwa about cultivators because your fucking the whole cultiavator story up!

Let's see how many WRONGS in this game.

All but the damn Sweat Fruit is useless as the damn 5-10 gains is total bullshit.. none of the pills but vitality and sweat fruit are worth anything.
Unable to take a pill in battle
Qi being used in normal martial art attacks! (Cultivators save there Qi for special attacks)

This developer is fucking up the entire Cultivator genre.

I understand there is time when plot calls for forcing lost of battle.. but don't do it by fucking up the genre.. should be able to us a pill in battle. And STOP fucking using QI for martial arts! Them attacks are pure strength and HAVE NOTHING to do with Qi! Seriously use Qi properly because it's a fucking joke now!

Than you even ruined it with the fire spirit girl.. temporary pact the pact is external while permanent is internal.. so in any real manhwa the spirt would of moved into the body.. until the cultivator could raise high enough to build a new body or recharge the spirit. Again your breaking every damn genre of cultivators.. it's ruining it for me because it's like it's some fake Cultivator series.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Why is this game so fucking broken! Fucking game uses all your fucking Qi when you not fighting with Qi just using fucking martial arts! Hey Dev do you not read cultivation fucking manhwa! Fucking Qi is not used for fucking normal attacks! Because of this bullshit it's impossible to defeat the fucking evil spirit! FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! Because when you need to use special attacks to kill him you have NO FUCKING QI!

You even made it fucking impossible to take a pill in battle! WTF? Cultivators take pills all the fucking time in battles! Go read some Manhwa about cultivators because your fucking the whole cultiavator story up!

Let's see how many WRONGS in this game.

All but the damn Sweat Fruit is useless as the damn 5-10 gains is total bullshit.. none of the pills but vitality and sweat fruit are worth anything.
Unable to take a pill in battle
Qi being used in normal martial art attacks! (Cultivators save there Qi for special attacks)

This developer is fucking up the entire Cultivator genre.

I understand there is time when plot calls for forcing lost of battle.. but don't do it by fucking up the genre.. should be able to us a pill in battle. And STOP fucking using QI for martial arts! Them attacks are pure strength and HAVE NOTHING to do with Qi! Seriously use Qi properly because it's a fucking joke now!

Than you even ruined it with the fire spirit girl.. temporary pact the pact is external while permanent is internal.. so in any real manhwa the spirt would of moved into the body.. until the cultivator could raise high enough to build a new body or recharge the spirit. Again your breaking every damn genre of cultivators.. it's ruining it for me because it's like it's some fake Cultivator series.
Bro, most of the martial arts in Chinese novels increase their power by using qi...I don't read Chinese manga as it's usually inferior to normal manga, but in the original material, the novels, usually to enhance the attack whether martial or spiritual attacks they use qi xD.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bro, most of the martial arts in Chinese novels increase their power by using qi...I don't read Chinese manga as it's usually inferior to normal manga, but in the original material, the novels, usually to enhance the attack whether martial or spiritual attacks they use qi xD.
Actually not correct as often they go into small worlds or ancient runes and they are unable to use there QI they have to rely on purely strength.. They are not damn well helpless they just fight with PURE MARTIAL ARTS no QI! The game has a time to fight with CHI and that is when you have the hand with the QI flames.

Also that is retarded also because all QI moves are useless as it takes around 100 QI for a single attack.. so QI is way fucking off also in the game. Using QI to enhance your martial arts attack should not take so much damn QI as your not throwing it you are using it enhance your strength and hardness of body for better damage. QI is as broken as fuck int his game and I ultimate found it useless because 689 QI is gone in just a few rounds.. WTF?

You play this game fuck QI put everything into damage because QI is fucking useless in the game as cost for it is ridiculous and non-nonsensical. The damage from QI is worse than Martial Arts so why the fuck would you use it? In Manhwa QI are ridiculously powerful attacks and so they don't use it much because it takes up so much QI! They fight first with Martial Arts and only if fighting someone stronger do they use QI attacks.

Only things I found useful in this game.

Strength
Speed
Evade
The Red Spirits fire once per combat as it never took any QI.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For those of you that still like this game. It is currently on . So whom 13$, which is just like , is to much, those people can it get now off for nearly the half, just like .

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Does my input really matter?
Sadly, no. Just my two cents, but this is the " ". Give it a read if you want, but in short, it means that the interpretation and criticism of a piece of work are beyond that of what the original author intended.

You can write about mules, but if you describe them as horses, no matter what you say over and over, the interpretation will always fall over "It's a fucking horse", not a mule. And yes, this is very subjective, every individual can have it's own interpretation, but there is a bit of an agreement, especially what I can see here, of what is and isn't happening in your game, regardless of what you say about it. And yes, I agree with that consensus.

And it's a shame too. I was looking forward to playing this game, but off my list it goes.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
This has to be the worst grinding I've encountered in any game I've found on this site. By a rather large degree at that.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Simply avoid anything with Qi in this game and your all set.. don't waste your time Qi is worthless in this game as the attacks are weak and use way too much damn qi.

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Simply avoid anything with Qi in this game and your all set.. don't waste your time Qi is worthless in this game as the attacks are weak and use way too much damn qi.

I'd recommend you read the in-game help topics regarding stats, needless to say this statement is wildly inaccurate. :oops:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Everything in this game is confusing, the training system, cultivation and especially the combat. It's literally one new thing after another and you just don't have time to pause, breathe and understand how the game works. I still don't understand how to get strong in this game, despite having already reached the three months that the game proposed at the beginning, and i can't even fight against the monsters.

Put it all together and put it in a shitty VN Sandbox and you have this thing that is every player's worst nightmare.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Man I’ve seen Devs be outta pocket on this subject before but this is a ridiculous amount of denial and gaslighting.

Dude just make it avoidable. You could’ve done this after the first round of outcry. It would’ve been easy. I’ve seen dozens of games/devs do something similar without changing the integrity of the story or that much effort in development. You chose not to knowing people would keep finding an issue with it, reviewing it poorly, and discouraging people that would otherwise like the game, knowing full well you didn’t want to argue or even read about it. Ergo you chose this. At every stage you chose this and you chose to keep it going. Unlike the MC in the game. Don’t act like you’re not the one in full control of every stage of this because you are. Yet you complain.
In other words
9CA7D1DE-899B-43D2-A1C1-BD268D2E11D7.gif

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd recommend you read the in-game help topics regarding stats, needless to say this statement is wildly inaccurate. :oops:
I have not seen QI do any damage with them attacks. So I can't see how it's wildy innacurate as physical damage has been much higher. QI attacks use too much QI for less damage.. I have been reading tons of cultivator manhwa and can tell you that they hardly use Qi attacks in most of there attacks. They use weapons and physical strength than use Qi attack for massive end of battle type moves! It drains them of Qi but the attacks are so damn powerful! Here we have a weak ass Qi attack that does nearly no damage that I have only found it to be worthless.

Since even physical attacks require Qi if you use a Qi attack you leave yourself damn defenseless also as you have no Qi to even continue normal attack. I like the game but Qi ratio fucking sucks in this game and does not even fit Cultivators! Cultivators do not use Qi in there normal attacks it's used for defense but the attacks are there pure strength from raising up a rank! It's not damn Qi for physical attacks.

1. Increase Qi attack damage
2. Physical attacks should not use any Qi
3. Qi can be used in adding defense using abilities that help reduce fire damage and so on

I can't wait for next release but Qi is mishandled in the game it does not fit any Cultivator Manhwa's that I have read and I am reading over 2 dozen new chapters for the ones I am reading daily.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes