Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am always the pinnacle of calm.

I just find it highly amusing when people rage when reading a story based visual novel and story happens.

"Grr, I was playing this plot based game and plot happened .... how fucking rude".
so having a different opinión than you about things is rude now=? Wow nice to know

Reactions: Ursus4321

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I wish there was a walktrough for this game..:(
it would be impossible since there's a shitton of paths to take... let's take the "eat an ensign for breakfast" as an example.... MC can be a total dick to Sarah, just keep it professional or simply say it was a joke.
as of sex content and scenes, whichever you miss may be stumbled upon but under different circumstances.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
it would be impossible since there's a shitton of paths to take... let's take the "eat an ensign for breakfast" as an example.... MC can be a total dick to Sarah, just keep it professional or simply say it was a joke
Eventually, yes. But as it stands now, with only two chapters, it doesn't take that much time to experiment with different routes and see how they pay off. The summaries for each chapter also tells you what you've missed so far (but of course, a certain route might not pay off until a much later chapter).

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Eventually, yes. But as it stands now, with only two chapters, it doesn't take that much time to experiment with different routes and see how they pay off. The summaries for each chapter also tells you what you've missed so far (but of course, a certain route might not pay off until a much later chapter).
you do realise that after 3 months I'm still trying to get all the scenes in chapter one?

Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I guess a thorough walkthrough would become less and less possible with each passing chapter, but maybe one could write one with the main routes. Something like: "To unlock Annie sex scene, do this and this and that", "To unlock Sarah blackmail's path, do this", etc.

Of course, I'd advise just playing the game and having fun while following the story, and don't forget you can get hints on your PDA :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
What scenes in chapter one...? :unsure:

I mean, you get some hugs, some lingerie shots, some almost kissing between the women in their undies, but that's about it. In chapter two, there is sex.
For example, in the game files, you can find pics of Annie under looking for something under her station. I played the first chapter a lot of times and still didn't find out how to play this scene. (Nottravis already mentioned it was a really difficult scene to stumble upon, so I don't think it was unused files)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
For example, in the game files, you can find pics of Annie under looking for something under her station. I played the first chapter a lot of times and still didn't find out how to play this scene. (Nottravis already mentioned it was a really difficult scene to stumble upon, so I don't think it was unused files)
Being an insufferable martinet leaves Annie pissed off and unwilling to talk to you, and she ends up doing repairs as ordered rather than standing up for your miserable ass.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What scenes in chapter one...? :unsure:

I mean, you get some hugs, some lingerie shots, some almost kissing between the women in their undies, but that's about it. In chapter two, there is sex.
There is a story. Every line of dialogue is precious here.:)

Reactions: Huitieme

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
there was something like that?

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
She also mentioned that it will be much easier to trigger after the remaster.;)

Reactions: Huitieme
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes