scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hey, thanks for the compression but it seems like I get a flickering black bar on the bottom half when I talk, and it's permanent. If I click it goes away for a moment but it comes back after. View attachment 272613
Save the attached file in "game\gui". It's the same black bar, but I made it transparent.
I don't know how the UI should look like, but at least we can play the game (fingers crossed).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's like the exact opposite of most of the posts on F95.
capt. Obvious strikes again....
Chris is awesome and now is where I struggle.

Sarah kinda creeped up on me. I thought she was okay in the first one but Annie carried that episode then this episode happened....

Sarah and Chris are kinda awesome. I'd totally put those 2 together and dive in the middle to make an Ava sarnie.

Notty's fault ... making likable characters, how mean. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE. Ooooooooh ... space harem?
if you remember... this story takes place on a small planet and the girls do talk to eachother...
I remember this game it was fun that Asian chick kept killing me when I tried to dom her friend. lol
that's cause you were acting like a dum dum about it...

as of me... after finallt getting to play chapter 2... I'm emotionally and phsically drain... and my armies went to colonise a new planet caleed Tissue Prime

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Save the attached file in "game\gui". It's the same black bar, but I made it transparent.
I don't know how the UI should look like, but at least we can play the game (fingers crossed).
Try the standard version. This is an issue with the unofficial compressed one only!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's literally fucking a subordinate openly.
Who?

The only person that has done anything sexual is the MC and Annie. Chris has flirted, that is all. Sarah hasn't been touched by anyone.

A lot more tags, still waiting for NTR and pregnancy, expect in 2020?
Pregnancy will probably happen but if you are genuinely waiting for NTR you might be in for a bit of disappointment.

Well, it's probably going to have netori but I think that's about it.

Unless your view of NTR is one of those ass backwards "someone else is fucking that isn't the MC".

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
what i mean, is that the mc can call her bullshit because (she/chris) is doing the same as him.
when both officers as you say of EQUAL Rank are both fucking subordinates no one have the right to tell the other anything. Chris calling the mc off when she is doing the same is stupid for the mc to just dont talk back to her and acept it like some stupid dumb mc.
Do you get it now?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, im entitled to my own opinión as far as i see it.
The mc is clean while she have been reported for several unwanted sexual advances so to say, for me im not okey with just taking that from her (not even saying that she also doenst have any proof to take the mc to court, same can be said about the mc though the mc have or atleast should have a clean record of conduct since we are determining what kind of mc we want to play) . If you guys think is okey for you then is fine, but i dont.
Who?

The only person that has done anything sexual is the MC and Annie. Chris has flirted, that is all. Sarah hasn't been touched by anyone.
everyone calm your tits (not you Ava, you can let the storm rage on)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
everyone calm your tits (not you Ava, you can let the storm rage on) Chris is in the right for being mad at MC, after all Annie is the only flight engeener and the ship is damaged, am i right? our brave lieutenant risked the whole mission ust to fuck Annie asap. And yes, Chris flirts with anything with a pulse but she would never endanger the crew... by the time she catches them Chris supposedly respected the MC ( remember the discussion about motives and motivation Notty had with us) and seeing the deed made her disappointed
I am always the pinnacle of calm.

I just find it highly amusing when people rage when reading a story based visual novel and story happens.

"Grr, I was playing this plot based game and plot happened .... how fucking rude".

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes