U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch2 v1.1! (Fixed now, download the standalone fix for pc here)

PC (146MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
didn't play the game yet (but will do so in the next hours ^^), but i gotta say that i'm damn impressed the way people wrote reviews for this game. thats how reviews are done with all the infos about story, writing and so on and i hope this kind of review quality will become a habit on this site... be it a review for a good game or a bad game.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Hey, thanks for the compression but it seems like I get a flickering black bar on the bottom half when I talk, and it's permanent. If I click it goes away for a moment but it comes back after. blackbar.png

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hey, thanks for the compression but it seems like I get a flickering black bar on the bottom half when I talk, and it's permanent. If I click it goes away for a moment but it comes back after.
Yeah, as I recall that was an issue present already with the compressed version of Chapter 1. I haven't played it like that, so I don't how annoying it is, but I recommend the official version if so. No such issue there.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I remember the first few days of this game's release. I'm happy for the dev to receive so much love from people here. Prior to chapter 2's release, never ever there's a game that already had close to 300 pages of discussion. Hope this game will continue to grow.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Not sure how complicated it is, but you can try and used overlays for scences with minimal changes. Might (probably) be more coding complex, but certainly would cut size down.

In Heavy even a minor mouth movement (talking) is a whole extra picture (for just two mouth positions). With an overlay (or whatever Renpy calls it) you can just do the mouth portion assuming the camera doesn't move. A tiny mouth picture that gets put overtop of the original picture.
Cure my Addiction uses that on a massive scale. For clothing, talking, animations etc.

Unren (found here) will unlock the pics if you want to check it out. Not sure if a special tool or Ren mod is need to do that type of overlay, or how much work is required. But certainly cuts down a huge number of full pics that might be needed for animations or minor choices/thread differences.

Something to think about.. AFTER you take your long deserved rest :)

Edit: Doh. Well after looking at the game images, see text clips which are overlays to the main screen, that should have clicked. But the same usage can be used for area animations on the same background. So small mouth change pics overtop a full screen pick to animate the mouth for example. Saves a buch of full pics (applies to clothing, arm hand movement or any small change where the camera remains static).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
this game is fucking AWESOME!!! and i suck at it..reading the chapter recap after 1 i didnt have sex..i need hints...LOL...i realllly wanna boink Chris..damn these dames have personality...kudos dev..fully immersed!!!now i need hints so i can back and get sex....LOL
Haha, it really pays to pay attention in this game.:)

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
this game is fucking AWESOME!!! and i suck at it..reading the chapter recap after 1 i didnt have sex..i need hints...LOL...i realllly wanna boink Chris..damn these dames have personality...kudos dev..fully immersed!!!now i need hints so i can back and get sex....LOL
Heavy Five's first chapter is the perfect example of how a game should start. It might seem quite simple at the beginning, with maybe a few choices, and BAM, you get the hints panel and you discover you missed almost everything :D
Don't be too shy and try clicking on everything during free roam. Also, these dames *do* have personality, take it into account to progress ;)
And don't forget to open your PDA for hints and bits of lore :)
I remember the first few days of this game's release. I'm happy for the dev to receive so much love from people here. Prior to chapter 2's release, never ever there's a game that already had close to 300 pages of discussion. Hope this game will continue to grow.
300 pages for one chapter does seem a little crazy. When I think about it, 95% of my own posts here are found in this thread... And I have no regrets :D

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I guess I dont get the love for this game, never see any sex but lots of talking about it. Prime time example was the VR game and nadda. Did I miss something?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Chris is hot, but...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ahhh, Sarah. I knew she'd jump to my top list eventually. She wore me down.

Chris is hot, but...
Her personality has nothing to do with being cheated on, if you read certain things she's always been badass.

You won't be seeing a submissive Chris, like ever.

She has a romance path but that's as close as you'll get to her softer side.

Reactions: PowerDildos
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes