Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i went the romance route..methinks there will be equality and hard hard sex..and threesomes with other dames as Chris is...FUN!
Chris is awesome and now is where I struggle.

Sarah kinda creeped up on me. I thought she was okay in the first one but Annie carried that episode then this episode happened....

Sarah and Chris are kinda awesome. I'd totally put those 2 together and dive in the middle to make an Ava sarnie.

Notty's fault ... making likable characters, how mean. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE. Ooooooooh ... space harem?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ahhh, Sarah. I knew she'd jump to my top list eventually. She wore me down.

Her personality has nothing to do with being cheated on, if you read certain things she's always been badass.

You won't be seeing a submissive Chris, like ever.

She has a romance path but that's as close as you'll get to her softer side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Akamari

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i liked this game until i was having sex with annie and chris come with the bullshit, and i mean BS because she is fucking who knows how many girls and we dont have a choice to tell her to fuck off? meh not really my type to play a pathetic mc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i liked this game until i was having sex with annie and chris come with the bullshit, and i mean BS because she is fucking who knows how many girls and we dont have a choice to tell her to fuck off? meh not really my type to play a pathetic mc.
Did you bother reading anything?

Military has ranking, Annie is a subordinate, relations aren't allowed. Chris is the same rank, telling her to fuck off would likely land the MC in the shit.

It's a build up, obviously not for you.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Did you bother reading anything?

Military has ranking, Annie is a subordinate, relations aren't allowed. Chris is the same rank, telling her to fuck off would likely land the MC in the shit.

It's a build up, obviously not for you.
did you bother to read my reply at all=? because she is fucking a subordinate too and you can court her too for the same fucking thing thats why the mc should have a choice to tell her to fuck off and mind her own bussiness. Seriously she even has been reported to staff officers for unwanted sexual advances, so if someone can get in trouble in a court is her not the mc.

So if someone need to bother to read the game, u can guess who of us need to do that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Chris is an officer of EQUAL rank. By military law, it is forbidden to have sexual relationship between officers and non-officers. Therefore MC can't tell her to fuck off because he is in the wrong there.
what i mean, is that the mc can call her bullshit because (she/chris) is doing the same as him.
when both officers as you say of EQUAL Rank are both fucking subordinates no one have the right to tell the other anything. Chris calling the mc off when she is doing the same is stupid for the mc to just dont talk back to her and acept it like some stupid dumb mc.
Do you get it now?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
She is not doing the same. Ensigns are not forbidden. They are officers, so the law wouldn't lift a brow if you shagged one. Annie is the only one where it would lead to trouble.

Also, please keep it civil. This thread is a friendly place.
as if she is only fucking a ensign..... and im civil , no need to remind me, i have been here since 2017 the same years as you ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As far as we know, Chris has done nothing wrong. There is no proof. Unlike the MC in this scenario, she has not broken any rules. In a sense, she is the "guy who flirts with every skirt" type, except that she is a woman. Nothing wrong with that.
well, im entitled to my own opinión as far as i see it.
The mc is clean while she have been reported for several unwanted sexual advances so to say, for me im not okey with just taking that from her (not even saying that she also doenst have any proof to take the mc to court, same can be said about the mc though the mc have or atleast should have a clean record of conduct since we are determining what kind of mc we want to play) . If you guys think is okey for you then is fine, but i dont.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I just presented you with facts. If you don't like Chris because of this, that's perfectly fine and I'm fairly sure there will be options for a comeback in the future. You are wrong to blame the game though. An option for more angry response from the MC wouldn't change anything. :)
well, is because i dont agree with your facts as you seem to be, nothing wrong with it.
And i dont want an angry choice, what i want is for my mc to not be a pussy in that scene.
anyway i dont want keep this debate since there is nothing to gain from it, we dont see nor agree about those points so better to call it quits.

well..its a sci-fi game...that's all i hafta say..SO..boink em all and spank Chris if she interferes!!!
:LOL:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes