tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah, worth the wait.

I'd put my money on hitting a technical problem, bashing your head against it for a while, then making a call and having to patch in a temporary work around. From the 'animations being removed' bit.
Might have been her attempted solution to cut down the total size, she mentioned that was an issue before, as before each character movement was a full screenshot. There are ways to edit only the parts that move... but maybe complicated.

Or at least hoping, better that than more RL problems. :sick:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
UK.

If you go abroad and contract any illness you won't get back in the country until you are declared medically clear.
A politically incorrect policy, yet completely understandable.

A missionary from my country caught the ebola while in Africa a few years ago. Our government spent hundreds of thousands of euros to charter a special plane to get him back home and then arranged a whole wing of a hospital just for him. He ended up dying some days later and to top it all off a nurse contracted the disease from him. She fought for her life in ICU but survived. Her family remained under observation and isolated for a few days for fear that they might had caught it too since it takes some days until you show signs of it. Fuck, they even put down their dog right away as a pre-emptive measure! Of course she sued the government after all that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

A missionary from my country caught the ebola while in Africa a few years ago. Our government spent hundreds of thousands of euros to charter a special plane to get him back home and then arranged a whole wing of a hospital just for him. He ended up dying some days later and to top it all off a nurse contracted the disease from him. She fought for her life in ICU but survived. Her family remained under observation and isolated for a few days for fear that they might had caught it too since it takes some days until you show signs of it. Fuck, they even put down their dog right away as a pre-emptive measure! Of course she sued the government after all that.
After shit like swine flu and bird flu got in they tightened up on a lot of measures.

Also out government isn't all that nice to it's citizens.

We had one Prime Minister push for a war, another started a vote to leave EU because he thought he was smart ... he was proven very wrong and our last one was a dizzy bitch that did less than nothing.

Pretty soon our country will be run by Boris Johnson who is clinically insane. I swear when I first saw him on TV years ago when he was mayor of London I thought i'd switched to the comedy channel, he's a fucking loon.

None of those fools will pay for a flight back home for sick people.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well kinda depends on the reason, for who's safety and what disease. The needs of the many...
Yeah while it might suck for the one to be trapped, it would suck for many to be trapped with that person on a plane while they cough up a lung, putting all that H1N1 into a flying boat of sealed air....

Reactions: Akamari and Nulldev

Pepito90

Sep 19, 2018

Jaja. Eres español.
Tampoco era una solución dejar tirado a un compatriota abandonado a una muerte segura

Reactions: Aristos

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I'm looking forward to the fight with Chris. She may beat me to a pulp, but I'll take it like a man, and then try use my tenderized state to garner sympathy with the other girls. Plus, my sister is less likely to get together with the woman that hurt her darling brother, right? (I am her darling brother, aren't I? Gods, I hope I'm not the asshole brother.)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to the fight with Chris. She may beat me to a pulp, but I'll take it like a man, and then try use my tenderized state to garner sympathy with the other girls. Plus, my sister is less likely to get together with the woman that hurt her darling brother, right? (I am her darling brother, aren't I? Gods, I hope I'm not the asshole brother.)
Better be careful though. I wouldn't like to end up in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be cool if the relationship with Kelly was determined by choices right at the beginning of the game when meeting Sarah. Once an asshole always an asshole. But I guess that would be asking too much. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Better be careful though. I wouldn't like to end up in the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eek!

It would be cool if the relationship with Kelly was determined by choices right at the beginning of the game when meeting Sarah. Once an asshole always an asshole. But I guess that would be asking too much. :D
In that case I'd be the laid-back cool brother :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes