Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
while obviously taking your kit off is definitely something your target audience would no doubt be up for theres also other things that could be done, a quick search on reddit shows theres only a couple posts promoting the game on the androidnsfw subreddit, you could be posting status updates and teasers over on the big adult game subreddits, which seem to hold a whole load of lurkers the lewdgames subreddit on it's own has 120k people subscribed to it, where creators post regular updates and previews even without an update to the game just to stir up interest. Also setting up a twitter for the game and doing cross promotions with other creators featuring each other on your patreons could help drive eyeballs, i know a couple of creators do a "check out this game of the month" and get a little review of their own going to cross promote. with chapter 3 you've got a big oppurtunity to push for recognition, not saying that the whole world will be clamouring to give it a go but it aint awful to let people know you exist.
A lot of sensible points there. I'll have a damned good think about what to do going forward marketing wise once this chapter is roaming free.

Reactions: Krynh

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A final "release" version is going to the testers later today. Fingers crossed I haven't buggered up the corrections and then it will be roaming free not long after.

Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
A final "release" version is going to the testers later today. Fingers crossed I haven't buggered up the corrections and then it will be roaming free not long after.
I was just one day off in my prediction, I count that as a win :ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If you're on the Rah Rah path it's a slow burn. Suppose I should do a Chris and Anne(?) run as well, but it's hard to resist Sarah.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's the way I'm playing it! Seems I'm too clueless or people are too married for me :)
I was originally put off a little bit when it was just the male MC and going on Chris' route due to her being married, thought that was a tad too complicated.

Problem is, playing Femc I make decisions I would and she is exactly who i'd go for.

Her romance may be hard work but nothing worth having came easy. I want to do a route with Annie as a drinking buddy. She's not into girls and it looks like preferences matter so she'd make a cool wingwoman I reckon.

Call it market research?
Sure that might work once or twice but when we hit the third day straight or researching that market and our battery supply is running low she's going to start having doubts i'm being honest.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
To give you guys an idea of scale, one of the testers just found some new content. This is after they've been working on it all week...

• Wow
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and Krynh
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes