Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow, can't believe that we are so close to the release of chapter 3. I wanted to thank you for your passion and dedication. I'm sorry to see that the game isn't as popular as it should be but I'm sure that one day you'll get there.

Wish you the best of luck!
Thank you. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get this bugger out but I think it'll be worth it. Something for everyone for sure.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
nd the stadia version, to no ones surprise, is a pile of shite so buckle up boys and girls it could be a while.
Stadia is a linux build with vulcan, it's not that hard to develop with according to Larian. More like the management are bad with estimates.

Reactions: Shoopster

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A couple of tiny issues are coming up but nothing major. All easy fixes. One of the oddities I've come across is that things that work fine for me, go wonky for the testers. I dunno if it's a slight difference in the way the dev version vs the compiled version works or not but it's maddening.

Tester "This doesn't work!"
Me "Yes it does!"
Me *posts screen shot*
Tester*posts screen shot back!*

Me: *has a cry and then sends dozens of different scripts to the testers until we get it fixed*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
A couple of tiny issues are coming up but nothing major. All easy fixes. One of the oddities I've come across is that things that work fine for me, go wonky for the testers. I dunno if it's a slight difference in the way the dev version vs the compiled version works or not but it's maddening.

Me "Yes it does!"
Me *posts screen shot*

Me: *has a cry and then sends dozens of different scripts to the testers until we get it fixed*
Cry not, woman, it will only make the booze to come taste better :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You wouldn't deny me the romance of the character i've been looking forward to dating for 2 years, would you?

That seems super cruel.

I thought you loved me....

Well, at least liked me a bit.

Okay, tolerated me.
Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes.

Although my answers might not be in the order of the questions of course :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes.

Although my answers might not be in the order of the questions of course :)
Then I choose to see it like this.

You wouldn't deny me the romance of the character i've been looking forward to dating for 2 years, would you? NO

That seems super cruel. NO

I thought you loved me.... YES, YES, YES
We can ignore the other 2, they got no response.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You wouldn't deny me the romance of the character i've been looking forward to dating for 2 years, would you?
Two years? You went through all the Vanguard girls before you settled on Chadwick in year one. I remember the contest we had over Annie in the beginning. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Two years? You went through all the Vanguard girls before you settled on Chadwick in year one. I remember the contest we had over Annie in the beginning. :D
Chris dom was my number 1 but Notty said the dom route isn't a full thing and just for fun, doesn't lead to an ending so I needed a romance route.

Annie was top choice for the male only MC but she isn't gay so Chris is number 1 for Femc.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Me "Yes it does!"
Me *posts screen shot*

Could dev console opened in your version be the difference?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes