F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Could dev console opened in your version be the difference?
that's always a possibility. furthermore, with this game i think Ren'Py capability will be nearly maxed at some peaks, then it might come to some ghosts, aka glitches and bugs that can't be reproduced.
system dependant, like memory / runtime / processing / OS etc. flaws every single computer has. the thing will be heavy on average machines, probably laggy on my own low specs. well, i'll live.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
that's always a possibility. furthermore, with this game i think Ren'Py capability will be nearly maxed at some peaks, then it might come to some ghosts, aka glitches and bugs that can't be reproduced.
system dependant, like memory / runtime / processing / OS etc. flaws every single computer has. the thing will be heavy on average machines, probably laggy on my own low specs. well, i'll live.
I think it is because I'm pushing Renpy to the limits. Certainly I'm asking it to far far more than RenpyTom imagined it would be used for. BUT we fixed the sodding thing. There was one bug driving me mad in that a characters talk icon would stay on screen if you opened the magazines in the wrong location. But slayed the fucker in the end with the help of Akamari and Huitieme who had to put up with me firing multiple different scripts as I went "This one! This might work!".

It was like working blind as I didn't have a bug and so had no idea if what I was doing would work other than some sort of logic.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris dom was my number 1 but Notty said the dom route isn't a full thing and just for fun, doesn't lead to an ending so I needed a romance route.

Annie was top choice for the male only MC but she isn't gay so Chris is number 1 for Femc.
Are you telling me you didn't get Annie drunk and either

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think it is because I'm pushing Renpy to the limits. Certainly I'm asking it to far far more than RenpyTom imagined it would be used for. BUT we fixed the sodding thing. There was one bug driving me mad in that a characters talk icon would stay on screen if you opened the magazines in the wrong location. But slayed the fucker in the end with the help of Akamari and Huitieme who had to put up with me firing multiple different scripts as I went "This one! This might work!".

It was like working blind as I didn't have a bug and so had no idea if what I was doing would work other than some sort of logic.
you go girl. one win at a time. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you telling me you didn't get Annie drunk and either

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did everything I could over the course of a months but you were the one that told me they had a preference so I cut my losses on the Annie and Femc path.

You're telling me now I can convert them all into my own space harem and turn the men into maid girl sissy's?

What are the full names of each of the characters? So I know who you're talking about when you say chadwick.

Tomorrow is 7 minuites away :D

Chadwick is Chris, the pilot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: frap and Krynh

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I did everything I could over the course of a months but you were the one that told me they had a preference so I cut my losses on the Annie and Femc path.

You're telling me now I can convert them all into my own space harem and turn the men into maid girl sissy's?
My dear girl, the chasing Annie s/l has some of the best stuff I've ever wrote. Get back there and chase her before Three comes out! Aye she has a preference but...oh God, you've missed out on some aces scenes!

tontoman

May 4, 2017

Chadwick is Chris, the pilot.
I hadn't even tried annie that much as was going for a beer buddy route. But after cheating a peek at the walkthrough...

Going to try and flip her like a pancake on the fem mc route. The drunken discussion that gave it away is so fun it's one of my fav parts.

• Red Heart

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

A testament to your dedication that you kept coming back to it with so much effort to fix it. I'm happy it was a success in the end. :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

After I read through the discussion on coding the weapon(s) and how you are doing that I was struck by how much you are doing which is so far beyond the common screw your college (insert whatever here) and your (insert random family member) and possibly tentacles... but really, who doesn't like a good tentacle shag??? :D
Bravo!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes