Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Cool! I appreciate the dedication to RP value and freedom of choice that forms the backbone for this. Not too many quality adult games out there that care as much about presenting a story and a compelling world as they do about showing off how sexy the characters can be. Obviously, a blend of both is ideal; and on that note, this definitely does get off to a bit of a slow start, but it looks to be developing nicely!

On a personal note: I do hope that the hunt to convince Annie of the righteousness of lesbianism won't require the spanking route to go deeper with her. Tentacles, sure:sneaky:, but I'd prefer not to have to smack my lover around to get the spicy thoughts going, ya know? Maybe that's just me lol

All in all? Convincing writing (albeit with a typo here and there), fantastic graphics, and strong design philosophy. Well done! Looking forward to the remaster of chapter 3!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Cool! I appreciate the dedication to RP value and freedom of choice that forms the backbone for this. Not too many quality adult games out there that care as much about presenting a story and a compelling world as they do about showing off how sexy the characters can be. Obviously, a blend of both is ideal; and on that note, this definitely does get off to a bit of a slow start, but it looks to be developing nicely!

On a personal note: I do hope that the hunt to convince Annie of the righteousness of lesbianism won't require the spanking route to go deeper with her. Tentacles, sure:sneaky:, but I'd prefer not to have to smack my lover around to get the spicy thoughts going, ya know? Maybe that's just me lol

All in all? Convincing writing (albeit with a typo here and there), fantastic graphics, and strong design philosophy. Well done! Looking forward to the remaster of chapter 3!
Thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Oh Annie, like all the girls, has more than one route, so don't be put off by that. I'm not a fan of just a single way to get to the goal.

Aye, sadly the odd little typo does creep in from time to time, although given C3 has over 38k lines of code alone, let alone the word count...well, you can see how it happens especially once you start to overlay accents. Keep in mind as well, as a Brit, we have occasionally different spelling and grammar rules. Not many but s/z, the use of U, Oxford comma etc etc.

Still, I share your annoyance when it does happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For those who like stats....

Final tally is 2,048 still renders and 79 animations in excess of 9,000 render frames for Chapter 3. (this excludes location maps etc)

Total for the game to date is 4,089 still renders and 108 animations of some 16,500 render frames.(this excludes location maps etc)

C3 is, fairly obviously, bigger than C1 and C2 combined :)

Wordcount is north of 100,000

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Annie, like all the girls, has more than one route. I'm not a fan of just a single way to get to the goal.
Nice :giggle:(y)

...as a Brit, we occasionally have different spelling and grammar rules.
True, I hadn't even considered that. I'm sure there are a few times where the rules are just different, and it sounds weird to one version of English or the other. Not that I mind in most cases anyway. Gives you perspective into the culture!

Wordcount is north of 100,000
Nooooow we're getting somewhere! Stoked :LOL:

My dear girl, the chasing Annie s/l has some of the best stuff I've ever written. Get back in there and chase her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ever since she started playing Shattered, Avaron1974 is now also into femboys. :p
Can't really blame her, though. Have you seen that booty?

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There are some web plugins that let you show a discord chat on the website and then put notices of forum posts in the discord server.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
On a personal note: I do hope that the hunt to convince Annie of the righteousness of lesbianism won't require the spanking route to go deeper with her. Tentacles, sure:sneaky:, but I'd prefer not to have to smack my lover around to get the spicy thoughts going, ya know? Maybe that's just me lol....
On the smacking, it's the other way around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shoopster

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Slightly unfortunate timing on it being out just before the end of the month, can't subscibe to her Patreon until Sunday (1st of the month)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes